Reviews for Chlarry Series 6: Perspective
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Perfect ending
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hahaha! I adored this final installment and Bernard's final comment was hysterical! Lol, just the JLA boys to be oblivious in stealth when it comes to someone they care about, lol. Thanks for this final conclusion it was a great ending to one of my favorite universe's! :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was a wonderful way to end it, though I wish there was an epilogue one-shot :)
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love this. And I love your obsession with Chloe because I am now also obsessed with Chloe. Will find time eventually to read (and review) all your fics.
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Thanks for the update! I liked the way you ended this :)
miki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I was surprised to see the update. Splendid!

I enjoyed how you switched views from bystanders, it's an interesting change in the development of the storyline. It's good to see that though Lex and Harry are partners, there's no real friendship. Also, Harry recognizes that Lex, in whatever form, is a danger to Chloe. It's also nice that Harry has finally accepted he can't isolate Chloe any longer. Even when he's terrified he'll lose her, he'd rather she be free and happy than imprisoned in an attempt to protect her (and for his own selfish reasons). Emotionally, it's an enormous leap for him. I hope he'll continue to grow.

And my favorite line? Comes from Bernard, the butler.

"And maybe now those masked men in spandex would stop stalking in the shadows outside their apartment and actually come inside for tea like civilized people."
ElizabethV chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love this ending! All the JL guys checking up on her, and Harry secretly knowing about it, lol. And how he did the right thing in the end, but still gets the girl :) Such a great series!

My favorite part is Bernard's last sentence. Masked men in spandex stopping in for tea, lol.
adiba123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This couple is just to cute! They are so into each other. Awesome storie as always :)
Suffe chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
NOOOO! You can't end it here - it's just SO good! But then again I really love most of you series ;b promise to keep writing and I'll forgive you for ending this serie ;)

P.S I REALLY love this serie! :D
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Closure! (kinda) Yay! I loved it, seeing their lives from an outsiders view. I must admit, I could really see how much Harry really loves Chloe in this one. The saying ”if you love something set it free, if it comes back it is yours, if it doesn't it never was to begin with”, comes to mind. :) lovely. Though it's the end, I would have really enjoyed seeing them years later.
Veronica chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awesome...Love it!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I felt so conflicted with Harry and his actions. But you did the right thing by not clearing it up like he suddenly changed his mind. He was like a wounded animal. A man that didn't grow up with a regular life, traditions, or schooling. And that led him to make the wrong the decision. Well decisions.

I love the fact that Chloe held out and didn't give into him until he reconciled with her and gave Chloe her freedom. That was the step that she was waiting for. Often its hard for one to admit that they're wrong when they aren't given the truth and they build the story from the facts that they have.

Their relationship is by no means perfect. But it works. (Now at least).

Great job! Love the fact that you are updating all your stuff so you can get work done on some new stuff! Keep it coming! I'm really looking forward to some new stuff especially with all the awesome shows that have been coming up lately! CIAO!
AT chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww I forgot about Chloe and Harry. But I'm glad you didn't! I really like how they developed their relationship and especially the glimpses we see from everyone's perspective t
fascinated chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, here is the end! Another one bites the dust! One hand, I'm glad the serie is finished because well I know how it finished, but on another larger hand it is finished! TT And I didn't want it to be finished because I love this serie, how Chloe with her love managed to turn around Harry because he did everything in his power to be worthy of her! And it's funny as hell how grown men ( and superheroes at that) can't manage to survive without a tiny woman to direct them! Will you finish your other serie the smallville X BAU where Chloe has a superbrain ?