Reviews for Let's Be Honest
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
What you failed to see if that Elena never mourned her parents for real all she did was bury the pain for Jeremy and then when Jenna died she buried it for Alaric.. Elena is a teenage girl that had to grow up and when things were getting better all these Vampires enter the scene her friend turn into a witch and then her other friend is turned into a Vampire. Where in this whole time did she get a time to adjust to what was happening with her.. If you see at then of the Ball she regrets her actions and when Elijah confronts her she feels a shame and tells him the truth while telling him she wishes there was a way to fix it.

You also have to see that Stephan is too melancholy and Damon needs to grow the hell up and accept reality, he is worse then Klaus ever was. Why I don't like him and Elena simple he used her friend and I don't care how much she thinks she loves him , Caroline feelings need to come first. And to me is a damn hypocrite cause she is with Damon and has forgiven him all his mistakes but she judges Caroline when she feels something for Klaus, when he is the only one in the whole damn show that puts her first cause everyone else is too caught up in the "Saving
Elena Game"...
siberia21 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
OK, I did read these one shots before (now I remember) but just like you I was in a place...totally mad at Elena (or better the writers and tvd in general-not that it changed, it even got worse) and needed to process so I never printed them (as I do with all my fav fics) and never got back to them. Funny how now they make me smile.:) Thank you, you are the best!:D
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I so wish this had happened too. I was rlly hoping she would have stopped him from drinking the champagne instead of just looking uneasy while he drank it.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I was so pissed off at Elena after that episode! I just kept waiting for her to warn Elijah, and it never happened. Good story!
Ejsmommy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think you should continue this. It would make things interesting.
Yuna A7X chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it! Elena pissed me off too in this episode... That's what should have happened, you could make another chapter! )
innerflame chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Beautiful! I'm in tears! I love these two, and this story was absolutely stunning!
Eitan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it? Ohhh yes!

Gosh, I think that's exactly what Elena should have done..I mean, yes, she wants Klaus dead, but betraying Elijah like this? Besides Klaus isn't interested in killing her anymore: he wants the opposite. Guess Damon or Stefan should tell her about this some time so that she can stop doing such nonsense!

However I really liked it! I screamed like a little girl, when I saw the scene where Elijah asks Elena to hell him about his mother's plans...anyone else noticed that he touched her arm? Thehe.

Yes, you've done a wonderful job! xD
celestialchick33 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love this so much more than what actually happened in the show. I couldn't believe she betrayed Elijah. Although, I'm still not thrilled that Elijah is going to try to kill her next episode but whatever she deserves it. I really like what you did with this chapter, I hope to see more from you!
waiting4thefairytale chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Seriously wished this happened. Totally agree w u on Elena. Ughhh. Anyways awesome job. Love the story, wish there was more!
fsdhtcd chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
U should make this a story. I want to know what happen next in this oneshot. I want to know wat Damon and Stefan reaction when they find out that Elena warn Elijah not to drink at the TOAST? How Esther react when she does the spell? Please continue this!
KRAlover chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved it! Though the promo or the nxt episode shows that both Damon & stefan ignor Elena and say that niether of them want her! And the original family find out esthers plan and want Elena dead!
DamonandElena4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
aawwwww so cute *.*

i love this story ...but it really needs a sequel )
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Totally agree! This one-shot's a nod to wishful thinking, how it should've happened! Elijah really is honorable, and Elena though she feels bad doesn't actively do anything to stop it, so she's gonna wallow in self-created guilt until she either realizes that she was a biotch about it or...well hopefully just the first one. These writers need to stop making her be so manipulative just to get what she needs/wants - it's becoming too much like Katherine wouldn't you agree? Ciao!
AnOriginalCopy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED! I was hoping for this to happen this week. I couldn't believe Elena could be so conniving;she lied to right to his face!