Reviews for Mark of Athena
achieving elysium chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Cooool. Raven...Zoe?
The Humtress chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I wasn't expecting Raven. But I like her! :-)
SolarFlare2071 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Leo is one of my favourate characters ever! Might need a bit of an explanation next chapter cos most of the other people on the boat are still clueless on raven.
Weird how you say "but I do own Raven" in the disclaimer. Sounds like you have her locked in a cupboard somewhere! ;)
puppies76 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Please post again soon!
Tara Firestone chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Love it! But I kinda feel bad about Piper and Rayna:(
Update soon!
Tara

PS I think it should be Raven's POV, to know more about her and Jason's history!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
This is a funny fanfic. U should continue with it.
SolarFlare2071 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Arghhhhhh! Cliffie! Update soon!

P.S maybe a Raven POV for the next chapter? She is a very interesting character!
pseudonymousme chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
uhmm... i really like the flow of the story but i know that the 7 demigods are: Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel and Leo.

I was just wondering why Raven became the 7th or the 8th... Please make it clearer. But to sum up all your stories you have the potential to become a writer. Great Job! I wish you will continue making the rest of the story! :)
BananasRock chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
My alerts list is so long because of you people! Thanks for that!
Inkshadow chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
This chapter was a little bit confusing, but I love the way you ended it. It was a great chapter, and I love this story so far! I have only commented on this chapter because I read all nine chapters today and wanted to get to the most recent update before I stopped reading to review. But this whole story is awesome, and I think it is very well-written. You are a very good author, and I like the way you didn't quite stick to the storyline. I am a big OC fan... And on the POV, I don't have an exact preference, but try to do a point of view that you haven't done as much. I would suggest not doing a Raven chapter, though. Please update soon!
cowgirlbookworm2 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Wow that was intense, I loved it! Please update soon :)
readergirl chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
omg what a cliffie! i mean like seriously whenever i thought of a fanfiction i always thought percy would have a sister but you gotta tell me what happens next! im on the edge if my seat here! btw lovin ur story sooooo much:)
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hey! quite like the story, and please check the top of my profile for a petition!
ColinDog5 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Wow that is all I have to say, wow
AnotherRandomReviewer chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Really like percy having a sister. you should have them being attacked now, to put off the others finding out about raven and who she is. maybe something has been following raven? and if raven and percy are twins can they work well together in a fight and detroy the monsters...

update soon