Reviews for Mark of Athena
What happened to the Percabeth reunion? That's like, a major part in the history of Percabeth!
achieving elysium chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Cooool. Raven...Zoe?
The Humtress chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I wasn't expecting Raven. But I like her! :-)
SolarFlare2071 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Leo is one of my favourate characters ever! Might need a bit of an explanation next chapter cos most of the other people on the boat are still clueless on raven.
Weird how you say "but I do own Raven" in the disclaimer. Sounds like you have her locked in a cupboard somewhere! ;)
puppies76 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Please post again soon!
Tara Firestone chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Love it! But I kinda feel bad about Piper and Rayna:(
Update soon!
Tara

PS I think it should be Raven's POV, to know more about her and Jason's history!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
This is a funny fanfic. U should continue with it.
SolarFlare2071 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Arghhhhhh! Cliffie! Update soon!

P.S maybe a Raven POV for the next chapter? She is a very interesting character!
pseudonymousme chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
uhmm... i really like the flow of the story but i know that the 7 demigods are: Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel and Leo.

I was just wondering why Raven became the 7th or the 8th... Please make it clearer. But to sum up all your stories you have the potential to become a writer. Great Job! I wish you will continue making the rest of the story! :)
BananasRock chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
My alerts list is so long because of you people! Thanks for that!
Inkshadow chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
This chapter was a little bit confusing, but I love the way you ended it. It was a great chapter, and I love this story so far! I have only commented on this chapter because I read all nine chapters today and wanted to get to the most recent update before I stopped reading to review. But this whole story is awesome, and I think it is very well-written. You are a very good author, and I like the way you didn't quite stick to the storyline. I am a big OC fan... And on the POV, I don't have an exact preference, but try to do a point of view that you haven't done as much. I would suggest not doing a Raven chapter, though. Please update soon!
cowgirlbookworm2 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Wow that was intense, I loved it! Please update soon :)
readergirl chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
omg what a cliffie! i mean like seriously whenever i thought of a fanfiction i always thought percy would have a sister but you gotta tell me what happens next! im on the edge if my seat here! btw lovin ur story sooooo much:)
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hey! quite like the story, and please check the top of my profile for a petition!
ColinDog5 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Wow that is all I have to say, wow