Reviews for Crossed Paths
Electra Heartless chapter 2 . 5/9
while this fic is old i love the analysis in the superpowered beings, i also had the theory of the chemical x beings being unable to procreate with normal humans if u add a super vum and super sperm (ik it sounds weird) the boys could probably be able to impregnate anyone, while the girls could struggle do to uhhh a womans reproductive organs tend to be hostile to foreign or what the system deems as unworthy dna. now imagine that powered up. its fascinating
ChemicalCloud chapter 28 . 6/16/2021
Another great history written by one of my favourite authors. Thanks ma'am, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/7/2020
This was the best story ever
Candy215 chapter 28 . 5/14/2020
Will you grace us with a third? Will we ever get to see the cute blond baby? If you do I'll happily be one of the first readers. Good luck!
From,
Your American reader
KayA chapter 18 . 8/29/2018
You’re trying to make me mad at Brick and it isn’t working. Honestly Blossom needs to back off, it’s obvious he’s uncomfortable with the subject and said subject has nothing to do with her. Ruby? Had something to do with Brick and he has every right to bring it up because he doesn’t have to forgive her instantly. Blossom is playing the victim so much in this fic it’s honestly pathetic.
Savila7006 chapter 28 . 6/18/2018
It was a wonderful story. I really loved it. I’m a big RRB fan and wish to see them again in new PPG series. Hope they add them again.
crashdownbabe chapter 28 . 1/28/2018
I'm incredibly happy right now
crashdownbabe chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
I have this theory that butch could be the sperm donor after all she doesn't know. Also Dang it brick you gave him what he wanted and bloss is pregnant again
HereToStay20 chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Geez Him just knows when to make his grand appereance huh but Blossy,Sage,and Ruby will kick his bisexual ass no offense to bisexual guys and gals because I am a Bi but I am just rambling on and on. But great story even though I did not finish it I already know it is soooooooo great!
HereToStay20 chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
Well damn Bubbles you can be mean when ya wanna be like omg :0
SilentSensationX chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
One of the best PPG x RRB fanfic that I love. I love the story and I just reread it thrice. Hoping for more of your works.
Living dead gir chapter 27 . 1/26/2016
A www thank god that buttercup is letting butch
Stay with her and sage
Kristiane143 chapter 28 . 11/11/2015
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! You should seriously become an author. You are just plain amazing! AMAZING, I TELL YOU! AMAZING!
PPGRRB Fan chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
So... This is... *sigh* I'm speechless...
Such an awesome story, honest. Aside from the misspellings "you're" and "your", this is one of the longest and best story I read. The plot is so thick, unpredictable and the character is so...real.
I'm quite positive this story will get more and more reviews :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
BC and butch should have a daughter named jade