Reviews for Playtime
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my heart! Sherlock! Don't worry, John will take care of you. I'm just in so much pain reading this. Moriarty is a monster!
Jug chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Loved it. You're really good. I must go look up your other stuff :)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was amazing!
Resurrect the DPS-210 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Eeeeek! omg it's not fair, why are all your stories so perfect and arghhh x
NaruSasuFTW chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't know how you do it, but I never read angsty anything, just not my thing. But I can't get enough of these. They are depressing and kind of cute (like when he's cuddling with John) and I just really enjoy your writing. Would you ever consider writing fluffy? Or not angst? I am going to continue reading whatever you put out, but happiness is fun too . You're awesome!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Nice job. If you're going to write torture though, either don't describe it at all and leave the reader's imagination to it or give a very descriptive account.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You're a very good author. This is the first one of your stories I've read, but I'd like to say, if you had your own characters, you could be an author.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
poor shirly :(
alexcantype chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The part with Mycroft made me smile. Gah I love this story! Great job!
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved this! You wrote them so well! Jim is a sick one!
JohnlockMacarena chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Maybe this should be M... Scared me a little bit but it was really good writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow I loved it, love moriarty and especially loved the part with mycroft, love me some Sherlock whump and comfort :)please write the other one soon!
NiloAng chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Well written and I liked it, and I don't generally have a fancy for torture. Liked the portrayals. And heavy on the angst yes, but there is that kind of mood too.
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice ideas XD go Sherlock for like not being bothered, he is hard to break. And I love Moriaty, he funny XD
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love the end and the hurt/comfort aspect in it. I love it when Sherlock let people take care of him and also a genius like him needs protection from time to time. Sherlock possible has to suffer bad nightmares after what Moriarty did to him. I would love to read more of the aftermath. really. I loved also your portrayal of Sherlock's and John's friendship at the end and how much John cares for his flatmate and wants to protect him. I also adore the fact that Sherlock hates intimate contact - so in character.