Reviews for Brotherly Love
Dianna chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love this! You've perfectly captured everything their relationship is.
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love the story, and yes there are many things you can do with an umbrella, open or closed *angelic smile*
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
ahhhh cuteee I love their relationship! I think that Mycroft really loves Sherlock, and that their arguing is just a way of showing that. I'd love to see some fic where the police team meets Mycroft as is like, "The heck?" and John is just like "They're like that." And then Mycroft would be like "I've adopted you too, better half of my brother! Manly respect!" and then everyone would be happy.
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aww! This was sooo cute! I love how you showed Sherlock's childlike sweetness while maintaining his character and how protective Mycroft was. Adorable. :)
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Dawww...brotherly luv! Fear the umbrella, little chilldren.
*gives a BIG cookie*
Radon65 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww... I love how sweet Mycroft and Sherlock were in this fic. I don't know how accurate that is, but I love it, anyway. Very adorable, and good writing.
SherlockedSherlockian chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
AWHHHHHHHHHHH! I just want to give Sherlock and cuddle and a kiss and a cuddle and...did I mention a kiss? And a cuddle and a kiss, cuddle and kiss...HE IS SO ADORABLE! Nice writing! :D
monkeys chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*sniffles* and i'd only just recovered from the sobbing fits your other fics left me in. Luckily this was sooooooo ownderfully adorable that i don't care about it XD Love your wwriting style and all *hugs*
becstaarrrr chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ohhh gosh, I'm such a softie for Holmes brotherly love :D

This was sooooo cute I just had to tell you what I thought!

Bless Sherlock being beaten up and he doesn't even know why :( they're so mean

And the little smile when Mycroft said he'd walk him home from school. So sweet.

You wrote their characters, well what I imagine of them, beautifully :D

The Mycroft umbrella thing was a great idea, I could imagine it happening.

I also had to grin at the screen at how Sherlock calls Mycroft My :) awwww, and they're hug, I just squealed :L

Thanks you for this! It was amazing :)

Casually going to check some more of your fics out! :)
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awww, so sweet :)
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
so cute!

would have written more, but currently fangirling over cuteness.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so sweet. I love it 3
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
very adorable

i loved it

super cute

TadPole11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I am actually clinging to the hope that Gatiss and Moffat will remain fairly respectable to canon and reveal that Mycroft is on on the faked death and maybe even helped Sherlock plan most of what happened. Of course in canon Mycroft didn't know he'd faked his death until he contacted him for help, but the situation was different. I am one who actually isn't mad at Mycroft that Mycroft told Moriarty a few stories about SHerlock. It's Mycroft's job, plain and simple, to protect the country, and if telling a few stories about his brother helps to do that, so be it. If Mycroft stood in the way of Sherlock solving a crime, I have no real doubts Sherlock would steamroll over his brother. So, eh. Tit for tat, I guess.I sort of blame Sherlock more for Moriarty, to be honest, because it was Sherlock and Sherlock alone who encouraged him by playing with him. Had Sherlock just ignored him like Mycroft had been doing...the outcome would have been vastly different.

So no, I don't hold Mycroft at fault for anything. Yet. If it comes out that Sherlock felt he couldn't come to him for help, or did come to him and Mycroft refused, then I'll be mad. But I think if that were to happen, I'd pretty much be done with this show. Because that's not MYCROFT, and that's certainly not the Mycroft they took the pains to show us so it's not what I want to see. I think the natural progression should be that in the third season, after it's revealed Mycroft helped him, that the two of them are shown mending their relationship and getting close again as they might have been as children. But that's just want I want, Moffat and Gatiss aren't exactly asking my opinion when they write what they write.

BEAUTIFUL STORY, though. TY for that. *favoriting*
lotluz chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ahh, thanks for your wonderful story. My cheeks hurt from smiling while reading your story. I enjoyed stories about the young Holmes brothers.