Reviews for Leverage
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
asdfghjkl that was wonderful! I hope you write more fanfics in the future!
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh my god. That was beautiful, you know? The other whumpage fics will be next, so await reviews!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
nicenicenicenicenicenice:))))) verrrrrry nice, I like this Sherlock story a lot!
Zellona chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I don't know if I would call this heavy hints at Johnlock, but that's perfectly fine.
In my opinion, these kinds of fics are the best because it has just the right amount of Johnlock (or hints of Johnlock) because the reader can interpret their relationship they want to. One person could see this as bromance and another could see it as slash, so it pleases everyone. :)
And to be completely honest, it's near impossible to write Johnlock without making them really out of character.
I really like this fanfiction though, because unlike a lot of fanfictions it's open to interpretation. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww, heartwarming!
Amused chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
It's stories like these that make me want to cuddle my non-existent Sherlock and John plushies.
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This. Was. Amazing!
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Mmm, I love Sherlock whumpage so much. I cringed each time the criminal twisted the knife, omg. And I love the little brotherly love details at the end there about Mycroft storing his blood for Sherlock just in case-Sherlock gets into so much trouble that this is necessary! Great story.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww, thanks for the whump and fluff. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awesome! I enjoyed that!
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Daww poor Sherlock. He gets hurt rather a lot on FanFic. Maybe you inspired some other people. ;)
Zacha chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good story. Well written. The only suggestion is in the use of slag. It was a bit hard to follow sometimes. Thanks for writing an enjoyable story.

Zacha
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Excellent. I love the homeless kids saving the day, and the contrast between John's battle-hardened calm and his inner panic. I'll bet he won't leave his gun at home after this incident.

A little nitpick: AB- people are universal recipients, and can take several more common types of blood. It doesn't really affect the story significantly, just thought you should know.
in rather a hurry chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
'twas awesome. Seriously.
Allie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Just wanted to take a second to say that we must be one in the same. I love Whump so much especially now that I've gotten into Sherlock and each of your stories are exactly, or close to like ones that I've written or drawn since I started the series xD. You've done a great job characterizing all the characters, especially the Holmes brothers; and they're toughies. Thanks so much for writing such deep stories and posting them for creepy people like me to enjoy :D.