Reviews for Reichenbach, Broken
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
THANK YOU!, I just watch Reichenbach and desperately NEEDED this! ️
HannahWesty chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh, sweet Jesus this is how Season 3 was suppose to start...why didn't it start like this...
AnimagiPotter chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
godiva33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Such a sweet story!
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hey, this is really gorgeous. Beautiful use of language and description, and very immediate and 'present' in its feel. I'm not normally much of a slash fan but I like it in reunion fics, especially when it comes as a complete shock to both of them! And as long as they hug and cry first. :)
JohnlockedTARDIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my Gallifrey. I love this. This is brilliant. This makes my Reichenbach tears go away.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was sweet, and I loved the nod to their meeting at the end of it. And the classics nerd in me loved the Rubicon reference. Thanks so much for sharing this!
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I am now grinning like a lunatic. If some one saw me they'd probably admit me to a loony bin.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I have to admit when Sherlock first started to talk to John and then said 'Look up' for one crazy moment there I was thinking if this is some kind of fantasy story and Sherlock became an angel or something, talking to John... I don't know what I was thinking then... to early in the morning I guess.

But I liked the idea and I liked the touch of realism because it certainly will come as a big surprise for John, even with all his hoping. And trust him to initiate the progress in their relationship by senselessly blabbering the first thing that comes to his mind *grins*
MixedMedia chapter 1 . 2/11/2012