Reviews for The Nightmare Job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
UGH, I will never be over this story! So well done, so in-character, so raw and real. This is wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
WAIT. This only has 6 reviews? SERIOUSLY? This has been my favorite Leverage fic for so long! This is ridiculous! This is extremely well-written and so very touching (after the heart-wrenching opening scene) This story is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
wow.
rmonroe chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Aw! That was so sweet! Well, at first it was terrifying. But then it was sweet. :) Loved it!
Tempus Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it. After everything Eli has done he would definitely have dreams like this that border on night terrors.
VioletBrock chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh wow. Just what I thought Eliot's worries would be like about getting close to the team. Amazingly done; the descriptions of his pain and suffering were hard to read but really were well done. I enjoyed reading this angst story; I love the characters in this show and I feel that you did well by them.

Best wishes!

Vi
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hi there!

Great story, and an excellent job on bringing the "inner", hidden Eliot to the limelight. Keep writing!

Greetings, Huntress79
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Are you as addicted to reviews as Nate is to control? I turned to fanfiction to feed my Leverage addiction after the season ended and I managed to re-watch all the old ones in a couple weeks. Bah. Anyway. I loved your story. Poor, poor Eliot... I'm so glad it was a dream. Killing the team is not okay. It was so sweet how he started being a little nicer to Hardison. Also, I love that the dream team is killed by Russians. Perhaps the Butcher of Kiev was involved? :)