Reviews for Isaac's Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
cute cute cute cute cute cute! dude, ude, i am frecking crying right now on christmas day and just. yeah. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! oh yeah did i tell you that i'm kind of in love with Issac? well i'm inlove with Issac so there we go
bad mornings chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
oh my god, I can't believe this actually made me cry. I thought it would have made me smile - which it did - but not cry. I really love how you mentioned that Hazel did die, but it was only a passing detail. It made it more real, you know? Because if this were actually happening, I'm sure Isaac wouldn't have spent more than a passing thought on Hazel's death when he'd just gotten news eyes. I enjoyed this a lot!
Paige Charles chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
It's okay. I didn't need my heart anyways.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved this!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
*Dabs e-* UWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!
rin916 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That was adorable... it really was. I have read a lot of Isaac getting or rather not getting the "robot eyes" and thought it always missed the mark in my head about how I thought Isaac should be (mainly because I have a complex with TFioS). But your story was really to cute! Congrats great job!
gus chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
that's so...amazing! T-T
Brianna chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wow this was so well written! I wish I could read on forever but the conciseness was really fitting. Great job.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic. Poignant, a brilliant extension of the story. Both sad, and happy. This is a very good healing story. I thank you deeply for writing this.
k.wong27845 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
i loved how you wrote this. you managed to find a conclusion for not only isaac, but for hazel as well. the way you wrote this brought tears to my eyes. a man blind for his entire adulthood finally receives his eye transplant and relishes his fondest memories with his beautiful true love that he always talked about as a teenager. you really expressed how much isaac loved his friends and for that i applaud you.
SecretlyAngryMio chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
OH MY GOD! Geez I started crying at that last part. Every time I so much as read something related to TFIOS I start crying dammit!
Divergentstargam chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Isaacs wife is hazel O.O
dancer122996 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love this! Thanks so much for posting. :) It's pretty perfect.
rememberholly chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS! It captures so much of the characters...Thank you for writing this amazing one shot. :)
GoodIsGood chapter 1 . 2/9/2014