Reviews for The Ballad of Stoot and Argyle
PhineasFlynns chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Ah yes I reach the end and then I realize it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. I'm dying inside.

This is so great! Is there any reason you haven't continued..? Because I'd love to see more! Or even just know a basic plot so I know how it would have ended and how things would've worked out because I'm DYING.

Really, this is so fucking good and I love it so much! One of the best fanfictions I've ever read! You made me actually want to hug Eric and protect him from the world instead of wanting to punch him in the face like I usually want to.

Pleeeeease please please update or something!
Rainbow unicorn chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
My last name Is wilkinson
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Um, hello! I'd just like to say that I like this story, but... Ehhhhhh is the pairing CartmanXTerrance or will to eventually lead to TerranceXPhillip? . It's not your story like gets me... bleeeeeeh but I can't really imagine Cartman falling in love with anybody other than $$...Soooo?
willlzyx-deleted chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I only just finished chapter one (obviously) and I already love this :3 I like the AU you made it, too, I can definitely imagined them being friends with the kids, they already have some type of..relationship with more than half of south park - does that make sense?
anyway. I don't know what I was expecting the Event to be, but it wasn't that, -idk how I didn't think of that omg- but I loved it :D
I'm gonna keep reading now :3
Themeanestkidintheworld chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
HEY! This is great! and I think I got a picture you could use for the cover!

306379
sinfulserenadeful chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I love this!
Dorkohontas chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Its perfectly awesome if it is long ! Just as long as you don't stop here! I never actually got to read a fanfic about these two characters before and this one took my intrest. Please keep writing! It is a really captivting fanfiction!
Love,
Jocelyn!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
augh reading bout lasr days of skool make me worry
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
D:...HOLY S. I DID not saw that coming
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
omg kyle smacked cartman...is this a cartmyle
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
eeeeeeeeee carttman is indeed wise...idk if i should b amaze or scared o.o'
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
lol omg im really starting to like thiis
icedrainbows chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
WHY DOES THIS HAVE NO REVIEWS?

I like it :D it's really different, and it's cool that you have Terrance and Phillip interacting with the usual main characters. This is why I love AU!
Manley chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS NOT HAVE ANY REVIEWS.

Oh. Oh wow, I love this story. Keep writing sweetie, you're amazing at it. Greater than three!
SoulessSarcasm chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING

btw it's sophie

hiiiii

and omg this is just amazing omg

I can't even

3 this is totally great okay?