Reviews for For Love or Legacy
Please update
UPDATE
Mia chapter 21 . 2/5
SOO good, please update soon
Update sooooooon
SourlessCherryxx chapter 21 . 1/2
Omg.. I'm so sad rn.. I hope you'll update soon because I'm so curious. Please update soon. x

I can't wait to read the next!

also; Happy New Year!
Happy new year! Looking for next chapter, new year gift for your fans?
SourlessCherryxx chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
OH MY GOD. THAT CLIFFHANGER AT THE END.. JESUS.. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. OMG.
paranoidbychoice chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
You know what you are playing to many games with me and I cant for the life of me stop reading this damn story no matter how hard I try
classybitch chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
My heart is preparing for another heartbreaking scenes from chuck and blair and most especially cate :(
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
Oh,you are back! so happy to find the new chapter,its great,want to know what would happen next.
looking for update!
musicbean2 chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
This was a really frustrating chapter
PureJadore chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Ahhh! The constant back and forth! Will B ever find out Cate is hers and will C ever find out Cate is B's? Either way I love the enticing chapter and I love the story! I hope Jack doesn't keep messing with the both of them and finally helps connect the dots for these two!
mia chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
please update soon.
i need my chuck and blair fix
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
Fantastic update. Please tell me are chuck and blair going to have any interaction next chapter?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
So relieved when I saw the update...once again read all the chapters soany times...loved the trust Chuck had on Blair...just get them together...I so love Chuck Blair and their Cate...can't seem to get enough.
Update soooooooooon.