Reviews for For Love or Legacy
ChuckBlair8 chapter 1 . 11/7
Please, please, please give us a new chapter update! I can’t wait to see how this ends! I have my own thoughts on how this might play out, but I am so curious to see if it ends up being what I think. Love this story!
Hoping for a limovesary update. I miss this story SO MUCH!
ChuckBlair8 chapter 21 . 11/3
I never for the life of me can understand why someone would ever write a story this good, this phenomenal, and not finish it! This site has way too many stories left unfinished! Hoping that you will show mercy to all the followers and post the finished story. You are a very talented writer.
If you ever intend to update I would love for Harvey Specter to get an appearance again if it would suit the narrative. Also please tell me you intend to finish this story.
Meo Sunset chapter 21 . 10/29
You made me fall in love with this parent!Chuck&Blair thing. But then again, so many things left unsaid, so many wasted years for them, it's driving me crazy. I love this story, I could see your how much work you put into each chapter, you're my idol. Thank you for writing "For Love or Legacy"!
mia chapter 21 . 10/16
it's been a year.
this is to let you know that there are still some of us who drop by to check if this wonderful story gets a happy ending.
i hope you finish this soon.
Just found this story and it’s great! Hoping for an update soon !
Melania89 chapter 21 . 8/30
please update
megs063 chapter 21 . 8/25
Wow, this is a great story. I just binge read it in one sitting. Here's hoping you pick up where you left off and continue.
Kbtt chapter 21 . 8/5
Are you ever going to update this? I'm still waiting after all this time ️
Please please update!
mia chapter 21 . 7/11
8 months. hey. there are still a lot of readers waiting for an update. please dont abandon this story
Oh,please come back, dying for next update. Please
Wtf kind of ending is this
mia chapter 21 . 6/13