Reviews for For Love or Legacy
lei chapter 18 . 11/29
When. When ?
Where are you, looking for next,please please update!
When are you going to update? Please say it's gonna be soon!
I just can't wait to read what happens next and it's been sooooo long since you last updated FLOL!
eckomoon chapter 18 . 11/21
Eeee! This chapter was also sad but then the limo happened. I hope they tell each other how they feel and Blair doesn't leave. It's been awhile since you updated but really looking forward to the next one :)
eckomoon chapter 17 . 11/21
Wound up with a 6 hour airport layover and realized I'd missed a lot of updates on this story. Been catching up and it's so good. This chapter was very sad. I feel really bad for cate and chuck and Blair. I even cried a bit at the airport. I hope Blair doesn't leave and that they start to figure things out!
Please post a new chapter soon. I've been waiting so long!
Ahhhhh! Blairs gonna get pregnant isn't she? Or maybe she already is. Bht she'll find out in Paris or on the flight to and then it'll become a huge dilemma but Andrew will help her and so she'll go back and tell Chuck in one huge revelation where she'll also tell him about her miscarriage
Tania chapter 18 . 11/14
When, When? Please come back! I'm dying here
Matyy chapter 18 . 11/12
Please update soon! Your writing is incredible can not wait to read more. I enjoyed the chair moments with cate, my little heart can not take it 3
Please post another chapter it's been so long I want to know what happens!
Rachel chapter 18 . 10/30
Hey! How are you?
Are you updating any day soon?
What's going to happen? Please let us know sooon
Featherlightkisses chapter 18 . 10/27
Please continue this, it's amazing. Best on the site :)
chairship chapter 18 . 10/4
Chuck finally admits that he loves Blair. Now, I need Blair to admit it. I can't wait for you to write the next chapter. I need this family to be together and start building a life together. I love Blair, Chuck and Cate. I have to be honest, I skim through the Nate/Serena scenes because I am too impatient to find out what happens with C & B!
chairship chapter 14 . 10/4
This chapter was AMAZING! I'm trying to slow down because I know I only have a few more chapters to go, but I'm reading at a frantic pace because I can't wait to find out what comes next.
chairship chapter 13 . 10/4
You write angsty Chair so very well. I love all of the twists and turns in this story!
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »