Reviews for For Love or Legacy
Mia chapter 21 . 5/13
I keep coming back even after 17 months on hiatus hoping that we'd get an update. Please don't abandon this story. There are lots of us waiting.
seher143 chapter 21 . 5/11
Any plans on updating.. It's 1.5 years since you updated.
Have you forgotten the story it been 16 months you have not updated please update
B-trix chapter 20 . 1/21
I love love love this story !
Please update, i would love to know how this story ends.
mia chapter 21 . 1/12
anybody home?
its been a year. still no update?
ChuckBlair8 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Please, please, please give us a new chapter update! I can’t wait to see how this ends! I have my own thoughts on how this might play out, but I am so curious to see if it ends up being what I think. Love this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
Hoping for a limovesary update. I miss this story SO MUCH!
ChuckBlair8 chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
I never for the life of me can understand why someone would ever write a story this good, this phenomenal, and not finish it! This site has way too many stories left unfinished! Hoping that you will show mercy to all the followers and post the finished story. You are a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
If you ever intend to update I would love for Harvey Specter to get an appearance again if it would suit the narrative. Also please tell me you intend to finish this story.
Meo Sunset chapter 21 . 10/29/2017
You made me fall in love with this parent!Chuck&Blair thing. But then again, so many things left unsaid, so many wasted years for them, it's driving me crazy. I love this story, I could see your how much work you put into each chapter, you're my idol. Thank you for writing "For Love or Legacy"!
mia chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
it's been a year.
this is to let you know that there are still some of us who drop by to check if this wonderful story gets a happy ending.
i hope you finish this soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
Just found this story and it’s great! Hoping for an update soon !
Melania89 chapter 21 . 8/30/2017
please update
megs063 chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
Wow, this is a great story. I just binge read it in one sitting. Here's hoping you pick up where you left off and continue.
Kbtt chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
Are you ever going to update this? I'm still waiting after all this time ️
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »