Reviews for Finding Love Through Coincidence
Iwa Fury chapter 6 . 3/9
awww...plz come back to this fic
I just read the most amazing story ever, you truly have a talent! It was amazing until one part, the update date! If you can please come back to this story, I would really love to see how it goes at his house and the new defections and the jealousy (maybe) when they find out the presents and the great is Kurt's boyfriend! Please. -
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
come back to us :'( pretty please
desiree taylor chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
this story is so
tomada chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
OMG, i dont know if you will even get this review as it looks like you are no longer updating this story, which is a real shame, i think that it is great, PLEASE change your mind and update, as i want to know what happens. I REALLY HOPE YOU CONSIDER UPDATING THIS STORY AGAIN.
The Holder of The Shard chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Awe.
Can't wait for the next chapters!
samy-samy chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
your stories are so addictive i really hope you contuning ... please update soon
Amira Devant chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
lol... Sebastian has no common sense in this... by any chance have you read/watched Boys before Flowers? He's actions are scarily similar to one of the characters. XD
I love this. Please update?
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
reading it again, and I still have the same reaction to your writing. FF only let's you post once per chapter, so...
"Oh, I really hope you come back to finish this one - it is really good!"
cool-girl027 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
love this story! pls update this!
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
really hope you're continuing this
FishDontTouchMyRedvines chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
All of your stories are so addictive! Especially your Matinez/Kurt smut *drools*
kate-sama chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER! LOVE SEBASTIANS SNARKY BUT CHARMING ATTITUDE! PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! PLEASE!
Nessa1390 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Love this story. Will you've continuing or has its been abandoned?
Dbp chapter 6 . 2/26/2013