Reviews for Ruined
dhvdnkbabio chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Omg! Update
mthaxton3 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Please update, this is grand
colleenscdmr chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I am really disappointed this is the last chapter you have written in your story! It looks like you posted this a couple of years ago so I doubt there will be anymore chapters, but it would be great if you decided to post some more. I am really intrigued on what happens next in this new saga of Edward and Bella!
colleenscdmr chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I am new to this site and ran into it by chance looking up something on the web so this is very interesting to me. I absolutely love Twilight and am was so sad when I finished reading the last book and then seeing the last movie. I was feeling like I went through a bad breakup or lost an animal! But after reading your story you really have me excited about a different story for Edward and Bella and I have really enjoyed the last two chapters...can't wait to read more!
tammywammy9 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Hi so personally, I think this story is worth saving.
Hoa chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Hope you continue this story.
Couldnt log in chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is...bookluver07...yea. Sorry. Its been a while since I have had to log in. my phone will keep me signed in then randomly kicks me out. I didnt even relize there was an update on this story unil mymusethynameistwilight brought it to my attention and kicked my butt for not reading and reviewing. Soooooo here I am reviewing. (pardon any spelling errors, its been a rough night)

Smooth Bella. Leave a fake suicide letter and eddie boy finds it and really believes it. Luck is not on that boys side. I am very intrigued and cant wait to see how he reacts when he finds out Bella has been vamped out.

Thank you for the update. Sorry it took a butt kicking for me to review. Until next time!
MyMuseThyNameIsTwilight chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
(I was too lazy to log in, but rest assured that his really is me) Dang! I wanted to guess your name! *pouts to self*. That was pure beastliness, plain and simple. Will the part we talked about be next chapter? Loved it girlie!
bookluver07 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Bella should have hamded Eddummy his butt. Cant wait for more.
bookluver07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hhmmmmm...i am not a big edwierdo fan and never will be. But I like the start. So onward I shall read.
MyMuseThyNameIsTwilight chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
haha dang right i told u 2 get off ur lazy buttocks! (thanks for the advertising) way to put stupid Edward Cullen in his place gurl! when are you gonna put in the part we talked about? you know which one...
Mrs.Michaela Cullen chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Update soon! Plz
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Great work Edward sees her how is she going to explain nesse and what will Alice do can wait to see what happens next
Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice...Make me look like a cruel, vindictive, horses rear-end. FIY, Bella would have told me if she was pregnant. Other than that, nicely written. You should know by now that I'm not the type to sugarcoat things. I really do like this and am waiting by my laptop for your next update.
MyMuseThyNameIsTwilight chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hey gurlie! I LUVVVVVV this so much!