Reviews for Daily Occurrences
SinCos chapter 45 . 8/28
I really enjoyed reading this :)
Ladyabbiss chapter 45 . 7/12
Absolutely loved this story. Found it yesterday and couldn't put it down. Thank you!
Amanthya chapter 45 . 6/7
I freaking loved this. Stayed up super late to read. Sorry not a better review, I'm really tired, but just had to say that.
Need to be clean and faithful.
kimjo2 chapter 45 . 4/23
It was a long and satisfying ride. I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants. You showed his struggle so realistically and sympathetically. Thanks so much
DawnMay chapter 42 . 4/16
Hm, the mother-son conversation was anti climatic but I guess it's Sheldon and Mrs. Cooper.
I loved how you dealt with the Arctic thing.
I'm curious about 1 and 4...
I am so going to make sure all my friends read Sheldon's version of dirty talk (with benefits ;) ) whether they're into Big Bang Theory or not.
DawnMay chapter 41 . 4/16
Wow, I really want to attend this lecture.
DawnMay chapter 37 . 4/15
Way to go Abed! He is my favorite so far.
Rajesh and Amy are cute!
DawnMay chapter 36 . 4/15
What the frak?! xD
DawnMay chapter 31 . 4/15
This story is really entertaining!
DawnMay chapter 30 . 4/14
Aw! So cute!
DawnMay chapter 29 . 4/14
I hope Sheldon completes his work :)
DawnMay chapter 19 . 4/11
Poor Raj
DawnMay chapter 16 . 4/10
Amusing.
DawnMay chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh, this chapter earned a great deal of laughter. Great job! I keep rereading portions from the story I find amusing and I don't recall ever doing that with any other fiction I have come across so I can safely say this is my favorite as of now.
I find it admirable that you research as you write this story and give it the unique touch of Sheldon. When I first read the summary, I didn't expect this to be so intriguing and perfectly (Sorry Sheldon) in character.
I imagine Penny's parents must have been completely off-kilter, after all Sheldon is only one of his kind.
I really wanted to read the conversation between Wyatt and Sheldon though, it would have been fun.
Is he disappointed that he isn't Leonard? Does he think Sheldon better or worse? I am curious. Does he know that he is the only one his daughter didn't have sex with?