Reviews for Daily Occurrences
The Blade of Osh-Tekk chapter 45 . 5/21
Awesome story, to put it in simplest terms. If I went over every detail, we'd be here forever.
Platinum Blondie chapter 45 . 3/9
A very enjoyable story
I've been reading it from start to finish, and loved how the characters were developed as the story moved on
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 45 . 2/13
Out-freaking-standing. One of the best i've read and definitely one of my favorites now. It took all day, but i knocked it out cause i just couldn't put it down!
shadow-saur chapter 45 . 11/29/2016
Thank you for reminding me of the good qualities and uplifting friendship of the boys, and Leonard most specifically. It's too easy to get caught up in vilifying a romantic rival for a ship but your portrayal feels both honest and true to canon.
isara-love chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
A lovely chapter, I really enjoyed, their emotions, tries, kindness were awesome, Ido like this pair, do you plan to write equal abouts them? Or new story? Thanks
Be well
isara-love chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Good chapter,I hope seen some jealousy.
isara-love chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Lovely chapter.
isara-love chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
Wow., this chapter was so emotional for me. I love this pair. Thanks
wizardfantasy chapter 44 . 9/5/2016
rpfan1976 chapter 44 . 2/20/2016
I forgot to mention in my last review: I love the scientific/trivia detail, and that you were able to bring Shenny together without demonizing Amy and Leonard. Everyone's characterization was aces, and the Raj/Amy Leonard/Leslie pairings were human and adorable. This one will stick with me a long time.
rpfan1976 chapter 45 . 2/20/2016
This was exceptionally enjoyable. Thank you for writing it!
SinCos chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this :)
Ladyabbiss chapter 45 . 7/12/2015
Absolutely loved this story. Found it yesterday and couldn't put it down. Thank you!
Amanthya chapter 45 . 6/7/2015
I freaking loved this. Stayed up super late to read. Sorry not a better review, I'm really tired, but just had to say that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Need to be clean and faithful.