Reviews for Daily Occurrences
kimjo2 chapter 45 . 4/23
It was a long and satisfying ride. I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants. You showed his struggle so realistically and sympathetically. Thanks so much
DawnMay chapter 42 . 4/16
Hm, the mother-son conversation was anti climatic but I guess it's Sheldon and Mrs. Cooper.
I loved how you dealt with the Arctic thing.
I'm curious about 1 and 4...
I am so going to make sure all my friends read Sheldon's version of dirty talk (with benefits ;) ) whether they're into Big Bang Theory or not.
DawnMay chapter 41 . 4/16
Wow, I really want to attend this lecture.
DawnMay chapter 37 . 4/15
Way to go Abed! He is my favorite so far.
Rajesh and Amy are cute!
DawnMay chapter 36 . 4/15
What the frak?! xD
DawnMay chapter 31 . 4/15
This story is really entertaining!
DawnMay chapter 30 . 4/14
Aw! So cute!
DawnMay chapter 29 . 4/14
I hope Sheldon completes his work :)
DawnMay chapter 19 . 4/11
Poor Raj
DawnMay chapter 16 . 4/10
Amusing.
DawnMay chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh, this chapter earned a great deal of laughter. Great job! I keep rereading portions from the story I find amusing and I don't recall ever doing that with any other fiction I have come across so I can safely say this is my favorite as of now.
I find it admirable that you research as you write this story and give it the unique touch of Sheldon. When I first read the summary, I didn't expect this to be so intriguing and perfectly (Sorry Sheldon) in character.
I imagine Penny's parents must have been completely off-kilter, after all Sheldon is only one of his kind.
I really wanted to read the conversation between Wyatt and Sheldon though, it would have been fun.
Is he disappointed that he isn't Leonard? Does he think Sheldon better or worse? I am curious. Does he know that he is the only one his daughter didn't have sex with?
Moonflower26 chapter 45 . 2/16
Your work gave me many hours of pleasure! I admire your thoroughness with your characters and facts. It's been not ony entertaining but quite educative reading. Please accept my gratitude for the enormous effort and thought you've put into this story!
NCorder chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Awww that was cute 3
PxRudd chapter 45 . 9/11/2014
Oh my. Amazing. I had to fake illness and stay home from work to read this epic because I couldn't get it out of my mind. So beautifully written. Thank you.
Anon chapter 45 . 7/26/2014
Wonderful read. Love how true to character you kept it.