Reviews for The Voicemail
TPS1291 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
In all honesty I've been on here just to read all the fanfics and I haven't seen much more recent from the 2010s let alone 2 years ago. I loved this and to see there are still people who are fans and make greats one shotters like this, I finally am inspired to put the story that's been in the back of my mind for some time now into motion. I loved it, well written, great story line, AWESOME choice of song (NAILED IT!). Keep up the work!
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'm not much for Takari (*GASP* Yeah. I have no life, I get it) but I do love the Kenyako in here... it was... adorable, I guess. Everyone was in character, and I found it cute.

"Heck no. They drove me nuts! Once Ken came in and we were talking and my mom was all like 'Who's that Yolei?' and I'm like 'My friend…' and then Ken went and introduced himself! And do you know what my mom said when he told her his name was Ken? She went 'OHHH You're the Ken we hear so much about at home! Yes she really said that! Like okay mom can you make it any more obvious that I like him?"

That is so my sister. She's all fangirl... like that.

Nice, though. _ Super cute.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
For me, Valentine's Day is Single's Awareness Day. I mean, I don't necessarily want a boyfriend or anything, but it would be fun to hang out with someone on Valentine's Day. Instead for this last Valentine's Day, I sat around and wrote a one-shot for Valentine's Day. It was sad. It's like, "Oh, it's valentine's day! That's a good day to try to write a cute story all by myself while sitting in my room." *sigh* It was sad. Anyways, yay for Kari and TK getting together! I would probably freak out too if a not confession of mine was recorded and sent to the guy. Anyways, I will now go listen to 'I'll Be' by Edwin! (I always put this... AMUTO FOREVER! :) )
Takari fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hehe, I can see myself being Yolie and accidentally doing that with my phone.. Gonna have to be careful from now on!

Awesome one-shot!
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
What a late review but Awww how cute! Great job! XD
Aero Angemon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice little story I like it! Aero
Cearta Day chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aw that was so sweet and awesome and the deoderant line made me LOL Nice work!
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Single awareness day 4 davis... Tsktsk... Nice...
KariTKalltheway chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww...soooo sweet! I absolutely loved it. It was funny and fluffy! :D
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
oh so sweeeeeet! i love these two! who wouldn't? even Davis does! I hope you'll write again about them )
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awwwh You can tell by my penname it isn't a joyful valentines I'll be having :L mind you, your story cheered me up no end :D Lovely wee story! Well done
Paint Your Own Path chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was sooooo cute! I loved it! Thank you so much!
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 2/11/2012