Reviews for Baby Project 101
S Davies chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I love this I was laughing so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
I would do read that
Baily chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Josh Hutcherson,
Baily chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
My friend told my crush that I liked him and my crush goes "I know"
Baily chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
ZAYN!
Baily chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I know that Trish's is De la Rosa but I don't know Dez's
beyonce chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
I love your stories but you should really get on going with your next chapter cuz I really miss you write plus I what to find out what happens next does austin carry ally to safety, does he get hurt a ally scream and wrap his arm up in bandages, does austin try to scare the bear and accidentally hit ally in the head making the bear roar even louder untill dez speaks to him in bear making the bear go away, austin picks up ally kisses her in the head and wrap her head in bandages finding the keys to the cabin puting her in bed covers her up and falls asleep in the next bed far away form ally? what happens next?!
FashionLovah chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Why are the doors locked? Could the bears be a joke? Oh, and I would totally read the R5 story if that fake girlfriend was Laura Marano.
FashionLovah chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
My favourite summer song right now is Somebody To You by The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato (Laura Marano stars in the music video).
FashionLovah chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I would like to trade places with either Olivia Holt, Alexandra Daddario or Laura Marano. I love all three girls 'cause they're my favourite actresses! And, for the other QOTW, I also like Logan Lerman as well as Leo Howard.
FashionLovah chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
My celebrity crush is Leo Howard from Kickin It, I love that show!
guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Please if you love your fans you'll UPDATE NOW PLEASE!
guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Its really good but I hope the never brake up the amazing together and your old story with ally was with nathen I was shocked because I always thought Austin and Ally would be together for ever and Austin wouldn't break ally heart he loves her yo much to do that well thats my opinion anyways your story now is awsome I love it
Kp chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
HEY! You can't just leave a cliffhanger and end the story!
haunted paintings chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
One, I would read your story Two, Oh my god your experience with R5 is the experience the R5 Family lives for. I was laughing the whole time reading it. It was lovely, okay? I am in tears. THANK YOU for sharing.