Reviews for Bait and Switch
StarlightGilgalad chapter 4 . 3/13
Whhhhyyyyyyyyy? Great story. I shall now endevor to plead for more even though I fear it will do me no good. MOOOOOORE PLEEEEEASE!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
"Fury is your Thor's boss, Bruce is the ogre you were flirting with in Canada, Rogers is the man you buried in jello, and Stark is the one that fell over when you accused Thor of having retractable genitalia."

*dies laughing her ass off. Because, 'retractable genitalia'? Priceless. This was brilliant and I hope there is more xD*
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
hahaha. Perfect.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Awesome story! Great laughs. :)
Nomanic chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This is amazingness.
Ash-Tree-Grove chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I lost my shit at "introduce me to your sister." Bravo!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
So great.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I'm not even in the Supernatural fandom but I kind of love this fic. The fact that Fury recognizes that Loki has a valuable purpose humbling the prideful is terrific.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I am sad that there is no more because I enjoyed it so much. You have done such an amazing job with it, I laughed a lot. The image of everyone dong a drinking game to an avengers fight amuses me greatly.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Oh my Gods; So much Love!
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
What?! You bitch! I hate you forever! ...Okay, so I don't really. I hate that it ended, but I love that it made me laugh all the way through. And I suppose, as they say, all good things must come to an end. I don't think I was silent through very much of this, as it was just that funny. In fact, I laughed myself into a headache, but it was totally worth it. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this awesome story. I don't know what I would do without this in my life, but I can tell you that it would be quite a bit more dull. So, once again, THANK YOU! :D
SafirePhoenix chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Dying from laughter here. DYING.
OnCuzImBored chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
XP
"Yoink."
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
*dies laughing*
Arathelia chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
You can't just end this like that!
How does the meeting of Loki and Stark go? Why was Cas glamored to look like the Black Widow?

And was Loki glamored to look like Hit-Girl?

There's just so much more you could do with this and I soo want to read it! You have started a great series of one-shots (sort of one-shots?) and I would love to see more if it.