Reviews for Bait and Switch
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 4 . 2/20
hahaha. Perfect.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 1/28
Awesome story! Great laughs. :)
Nomanic chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This is amazingness.
Ash-Tree-Grove chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I lost my shit at "introduce me to your sister." Bravo!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
So great.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I'm not even in the Supernatural fandom but I kind of love this fic. The fact that Fury recognizes that Loki has a valuable purpose humbling the prideful is terrific.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I am sad that there is no more because I enjoyed it so much. You have done such an amazing job with it, I laughed a lot. The image of everyone dong a drinking game to an avengers fight amuses me greatly.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Oh my Gods; So much Love!
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
What?! You bitch! I hate you forever! ...Okay, so I don't really. I hate that it ended, but I love that it made me laugh all the way through. And I suppose, as they say, all good things must come to an end. I don't think I was silent through very much of this, as it was just that funny. In fact, I laughed myself into a headache, but it was totally worth it. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this awesome story. I don't know what I would do without this in my life, but I can tell you that it would be quite a bit more dull. So, once again, THANK YOU! :D
SafirePhoenix chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Dying from laughter here. DYING.
OnCuzImBored chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
XP
"Yoink."
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
*dies laughing*
Arathelia chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
You can't just end this like that!
How does the meeting of Loki and Stark go? Why was Cas glamored to look like the Black Widow?

And was Loki glamored to look like Hit-Girl?

There's just so much more you could do with this and I soo want to read it! You have started a great series of one-shots (sort of one-shots?) and I would love to see more if it.
Maia2 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh, this was great. I know you could have continued for eons with this and I would have loved it. But it's good as it is.
Both the first chapter (more serious, deep) and the later chapters, with the crazy shenanigans. Those three would have a blast.
But out of it all, I especially liked the scene where they tricked Thor (poor Thor), into getting Loki a much deserved apology.
Lovely.