Reviews for As You Wish
I know you won't get this, since this story is old, but I love the V for Vendetta fight scene you included! It made me happy, especially when you paired it with my other favorite movie, the Princess Bride. The story is excellent, and explanations for Raven's "hate of Beast Boy very believable. Thank you!
Alexpv22 chapter 1 . 5/26
The Princess Bride is both my favorite movie and one of my favorite books of all time. I had no idea this fic existed, until now.

Nice job with the V for Vendetta references. Yet another film favorite of mine.

This site needs more Princess Bride inspired stories
llamagodess chapter 1 . 3/21
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I liked this story. And "The Princess Bride."
"What about the ROUS's?!"
"Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think
they exist."
" Roar!"
Brn chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
dunnowattoput chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I actually watched this movie a few days ago in school and this story makes sense! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
V for vendeta
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
OMG ur a boy, i didn't know many guy were into this couple, well THIS IS WHY THIS COUPLE DOMINATE! AW YEAH, BTW this is really cute!
diaryofhannah chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Right when I read the summery I knew what movie you where talking about and the whole time I was waiting for Beast Boy to say that line.
ashes and cinders chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
The fight scene is from V for Vendetta when V is imitating the movie
aavonlea chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
They say The Princess Bride is supposed to be the best movie of all time. It's got everything going for it, with great actors, great set, and a great plot! Nice job on this :)
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love it! :)
Someone chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I absoloutley adore The Princess Bride! It's my favorite movie ever! I also love BBRAE stories so this was awesome! And as for the brownie points, was it the "To the pain" scene?
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So sweet.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
you dont need a girlfriend to be cheesy. you already are (in a good way).. in fact thats how you might get one