Reviews for The Reverse Crush Conundrum
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 6 . 5/15
I know that you probably have a lot of reviews on how you can manage to make Sheldon still sound like _Sheldon_ even when he's in the middle of experimenting and trying to get a handle on the emotional roller-coaster that being with Penny triggers in him, not to mention how Penny is still the assertive, empathetic and yet thoughtful character we know and love. But what I _really_ want to wax poetic about here is _Leonard_. That's right, Leonard, Sheldon's roommate-slash-bestfriend who isn't even part of the story's main couple.

Why? Because canon utterly wrecked his character. I mean, where was the sweet guy we knew in the first two seasons when he started the mess in the Arctic? That goes beyond a simple prank. And why was his on-again, off-again relationship with Penny such a trainwreck the farther the seasons progresses? (Not that they did any favours to Sheldon's character much either). So yeah, this might be one of the weirdest reviews you've ever had, but truly, between the slow and gradual progress and Leonard's characterisation, thanks for giving us a glimpse of brighter days, of what canon could have been.
mrpuppy chapter 14 . 8/28/2019
Love this!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 10/10/2018
A great fic! Loved discovering it. Left me wondering, did Shel get his Nobel? Did Penny do well with GoT?

The way Penny left him after the argument was so realistic. How could he not realise he couldn’t just compartmentalise her in his quest? The way Raj helped bring them back together was great. The way her co Star was so understanding was a surprise too.
Chippers chapter 14 . 5/12/2018
I enjoyed this. Not sure if I would have taken Sheldon back though after what he did, at least not without a lot of counseling...
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 14 . 5/19/2017
I read this fic a while ago but just the other day i couldn't get it out of my head but all i could remember clearly from it was the scene where penny and sheldon were smoking together. But i found it! And favorited it! And now it will never be lost again...
together25x3 chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
I absolutely loved it! Great story!
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
Great Story I really enjoyed every moment of it I was on the edge of my seat for most of them time I was reading it. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Follow up. How does Penny's career go! Keep them together. Brilliant work
JoTerry chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
Great story! I'm glad I stumbled upon it. :D
JoTerry chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
Huh... Radiohead has been on repeat for the past couple of months in my room. My current favourite being The Bends (the song and the album).
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Mmmm something tells me this is the calmness before the storm.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Omg ... This is insane .. A good kind of insane. I really hole he realizes he has feelings, or I'll be so sad.
Robert12774 chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Enjoyed reading your story
kimjo2 chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
You are truly a gifted writer. Loved the story and imaginative takes on the characters. Thanks so much
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 1/30/2015