Reviews for Know What You Hate
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
wow, now what would happen if john found out about that?...0.0
epic story!;)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What a great "off the scene" time ;b !
weirdchild007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
this is great, really intriguing and detailed too. I'm glad that you kept them in character rather than making it as though they were all "lovey-dovey". My favourite sherlock and moriarty fanfic!
thirdStooge chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is perhaps one of the best oneshots I've read for these two! It's actually believable which is a task indeed, my friend. I normally don't comment because I'm not terribly clever or oppinionated but I really loved this X) props from Minnesota, I will spread the word.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh God. That was BEAUTIFUL.
PinkieMarikPie chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow, this was an interesting fic. I'm not a big fan of Moriarty and Sherlock, but this kind of changed my opinon on the pairing. Good job!
anonnie nonnie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Best I've read. I much prefer things this way round :) Nice one.
little-missawkward3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*nosebleed*

amazing! i loved it3
Rebecca chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow. This was a very engaging fic. I like that you avoided the more cliche set ups, and went realistically for some hardcore rough sex (rather than "everything's beautiful and nothing hurts"). I'm definitely gonna check out your other stories
ladywildcow chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
A nice bit of slashokian smut - cheers!
NiloAng chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I thought it was well written, especially since it was new territory for you. It's my favourite coupling, so I am partial though... And good people write them! Moriarty is not an easy portrayal I guess.

A nice scene, and enough in character to be more than just sex. So... yay!

But maybe, about Sherlock, he's good, but maybe too um knowable in the sex department? But do continue to explore. Cheers
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Not enough people writing Sherlock/Moriarty hate-fuck fics! This was really well done and you captured the power struggle really well. Loved this!
God and the Fox chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I have no idea why this doesn't have any reviews, because it is absolutely fabulous. Moriarty is difficult to write, but you did a great job keeping him in character. Sherlock was IC as well, but I'm more impressed with Moriarty, just because of the difficulty of doing that. I loved Sherlock's confusion as to why he was turned on. The whole thing seems very plausible. It's like an NC-17 version of cannon, and a very hot one at that.