Reviews for To Win The Game
blackstarkitty chapter 24 . 7/25
Wow I absolutely could not stop reading this fascinating story one of the best I have read so far even if it's not my favorite pairing but a close second for Jains keep up the writing this was AWESOME!
Alxiea chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Wow all I can sag is I loved thjs story all the way through! I always love to give my reviews at the end man it was ine if the best ones I have read and I feel like you still left enough room for a sequel to this on and I am so in love with how you gradually made Seto and Anzu fall in love and his attitude change was I think really good. I also love the fact that yugi and jonouchi got together. I really wish you would make a sequel it was that good :D thank you
Bockibear chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
What a beautiful story! I loved it! Thank you so much for this contribution! :3
Guest chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Awesome story!
kyoko minion chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
this reminds me of random stranger?
kyoko minion chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
i agree melting the ice,this isn't love,addiction,stereo hearts,rising from the ashes,and return to life seem to be the only ones where he stays completely in character.
Racana chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Ok, I know that this had already been completed but I wanted to just let you know that already I am hooked and so looking forward to finishing this tale! Thank you for taking the time to write this, I have always been a big fan of this pairing and I like that you are staying fairly true to Kaiba's character. I am one of those fans that like the edginess but loyalty to those he will let into his heart :)
smcandy chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I would have thought another several chapters before the intimacy came in I found this semi rushed to point that love making should have come a littler later this is Seto and Anzu we are talking about here. That would be making too OOC too soon for them.

Authoress smcandy
smcandy chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I had to pick up form where I left off in this at the bottom of this chapter so far it’s looking real good. I cannot wait to read the next chapter

Authoress smcandy
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
oh god no!
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
rember this madame kazuki what goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass hehehe sweet revenge i lovve ur story
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
DamonXSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
That chapter was good im so happy.
Vampire Nefertiti chapter 22 . 6/20/2012

I was reading this like omg If this really happened in real life I would be glued to the tv! I was just reading this OH SHIT! That was awesome! I still want to know what happened to Maya. She now Big Betty's girlfriend at Domino County Jail? lmfao
Vampire Nefertiti chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
bow chicka bow wow! that is what happens at a "sleep over" when you are Seto and Anzu's age XD