Reviews for To Win The Game
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
His plans might just backfire at him
Smithback chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
wooow a great story. I enjoied it a lot.. it was interesting, exciting with a lot of drama..

a very good thing
toukarinluv4ever chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Wow I absolutely could not stop reading this fascinating story one of the best I have read so far even if it's not my favorite pairing but a close second for Jains keep up the writing this was AWESOME!
Alxiea chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Wow all I can sag is I loved thjs story all the way through! I always love to give my reviews at the end man it was ine if the best ones I have read and I feel like you still left enough room for a sequel to this on and I am so in love with how you gradually made Seto and Anzu fall in love and his attitude change was I think really good. I also love the fact that yugi and jonouchi got together. I really wish you would make a sequel it was that good :D thank you
Bockibear chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
What a beautiful story! I loved it! Thank you so much for this contribution! :3
Guest chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Awesome story!
kyoko minion chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
this reminds me of random stranger?
kyoko minion chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
i agree melting the ice,this isn't love,addiction,stereo hearts,rising from the ashes,and return to life seem to be the only ones where he stays completely in character.
Racana chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Ok, I know that this had already been completed but I wanted to just let you know that already I am hooked and so looking forward to finishing this tale! Thank you for taking the time to write this, I have always been a big fan of this pairing and I like that you are staying fairly true to Kaiba's character. I am one of those fans that like the edginess but loyalty to those he will let into his heart :)
smcandy chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I would have thought another several chapters before the intimacy came in I found this semi rushed to point that love making should have come a littler later this is Seto and Anzu we are talking about here. That would be making too OOC too soon for them.

Sincerely,
Authoress smcandy
smcandy chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I had to pick up form where I left off in this at the bottom of this chapter so far it’s looking real good. I cannot wait to read the next chapter

Sincerely,
Authoress smcandy
TheNappingKoala chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
oh god no!
TheNappingKoala chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
rember this madame kazuki what goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass hehehe sweet revenge i lovve ur story
TheNappingKoala chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
nooooooooooo!
DamonXSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
That chapter was good im so happy.