Reviews for Strange Happenings
SIRI! welcome back
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
loved it so far. just so you know since Sirius is narcissa's first cousin and draco is her son that would make Sirius draco's first cousin once removed not his second cousin. not a big deal but just so you know.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I have finished this story in. . . Two hours, I believe. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to like this story. Despite the minor grammar errors, this has undoubtedly become one of my top ten Harry Potter fanfics. Possibly even top ten of ANY fic. You had me cackling in glee at the torture, worried for Harry/Snape/anyone else who was in immediate danger, you even got me to not even notice I was reading aloud. For a hour. At three o'clock in the morning. Cackling as well. My mother was most displeased. I didn't even know I was laughing, or that my mouth was even moving. That takes skill.
Keep on writing, cause you're awesome at it!
Signed,
Sly.
Anaelyssa chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Tee hee hee. Sirius spilling information makes me gleeful.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
WTF Nagini. You don't just tell someone you're a horcrux. Even if Voldy did tell you all about Harry...
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
I loved it
Kaya70 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Love it
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
What about the eldar wand? That would tie nicely id Harry realised with the help of the perevells what it was!
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Sirius might make Voldy a good sectretary and reduce some of the paperwork
phoenixreal chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Not a huge fan of evil dumbles usually but I liked this one.
shadewatcher chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Dawww! I soo love a happy ending. _
Nici Barru chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Hey, good story so far.

Just wanted to point out that you used present tense halfway through this chapter ... now, I'll keep on reading.
Funniebones chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
i thought severus was about to call tom my love instead of my lord and had to stop reading for a full 5 minutes coz i was laughing too hard :3
Stormshadow13 chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
This was really pretty good for your first story. I greatly enjoied reading it. Hope to see more HP stuff from you in the future.