Reviews for Strange Happenings
magicanimegurl chapter 20 . 2/1
A good amount of twists. I love the end result. Love this. Write on!
randomplotbunny chapter 19 . 1/8
Loved this!
mymi092 chapter 3 . 1/6
hey I like your story so far
but I have a question, how comes that Harry didn't know that riddle is voldemort? he already meet him in the chamber of secret, he knows who tom riddle is.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 18 . 1/6
SQUEAK! I am squeeing so hard right now, that it just came out as a squeak instead! This is so cute, and I've been enjoying the ride. I'm kinda sad that I'm almost to the end. I'm probably gonna miss it. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 12 . 1/6
What a good prank that makes! Ha! Lupin got pranked by Severus, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Harry! Pfft!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/4
Wow.
Forbidden Moons chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
The part with Draco (hand-shaking) was oddly touching. I don't quite know why.
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Snape snapped? XD
Q chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
That vow a big loop hole. Voldie could easily not agree with any of Potter's choices.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
SIRI! welcome back
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
loved it so far. just so you know since Sirius is narcissa's first cousin and draco is her son that would make Sirius draco's first cousin once removed not his second cousin. not a big deal but just so you know.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I have finished this story in. . . Two hours, I believe. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to like this story. Despite the minor grammar errors, this has undoubtedly become one of my top ten Harry Potter fanfics. Possibly even top ten of ANY fic. You had me cackling in glee at the torture, worried for Harry/Snape/anyone else who was in immediate danger, you even got me to not even notice I was reading aloud. For a hour. At three o'clock in the morning. Cackling as well. My mother was most displeased. I didn't even know I was laughing, or that my mouth was even moving. That takes skill.
Keep on writing, cause you're awesome at it!
Signed,
Sly.
Anaelyssa chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Tee hee hee. Sirius spilling information makes me gleeful.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
WTF Nagini. You don't just tell someone you're a horcrux. Even if Voldy did tell you all about Harry...