Reviews for The good, the mute and the ugly
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
This is great! Please add more!
deanna37 chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Aw, I'm so glad that things between Erik and Christine seem to have worken out! And I hope that they can get Olivia back!
Thank you for the update!
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
I am glad Erik is ok :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Well lost I think is the understatement of the century but oh wells :) Hopefully Christine and Erik will be reunited soon :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
deanna37 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Oh no, I like this writing style! xD It's better. And dun dun duuuunnnnnn, he's gone!
I wonder where they'll find him. And Christine loves Erik, then she outta snatch him up before Meg does.
Thanks for the update! Keep up the awesome work!
noname chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
I'm sorry about you and your friend.

I just stumbled over this story and it is sooooooooo good.
I want to read more. "mustreadmore"
deanna37 chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Aww, too bad that she isn't writing it anymore. . .But oh well. These things happen. But thank you for picking it up for us! The story must go on! Yay! Thank you. :)
Maybe you're version will be better. ;)
Can't wait to see what happens next! And I totally understand that it might take a while before the next chapter is posted, but thank you for telling us that it's still up. Take the time that you need!
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Oh no she's in love with Erik :O Can't wait for the next chapter :)
deanna37 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Ah, Meg likes Erik! I wonder what Madame Giry is gonna do. . .
And poor Erik. They shouldn't take Olivia away! She looks up to Erik, its sweet.
Thank you for updating! :D
deanna37 chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Gah! You updated! Thank you so much for it!
Ah, man. Raoul has entered the story. I can tell that trouble is coming! Hmm, I wonder whats gonna happen next.
Thank you again, so much for the update! 8D
newbornphanatic chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
oh no olivia is related to eriks foe! i wonder how that will turn out, anyway please update soon
Maymayliu chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Ooh cliffhanger . update soon! I need to know wat happens next D:
PhantomFan01 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Dun dun dun! I wonder how Erik will react to this? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RoseXVIII chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MusicalLover17 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012