Reviews for Not Good Enough
vlotarostaylor chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I'd love for it to continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh, gosh. Im crying. Yiu should write some more in April. Thats child abuse awareness month. I plan to to help people notice that this does happen.
llThatOneGirll chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
pls carry on poor dick :'(
SillyRabbitTrixAre4Kids chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really like this story and tell your friend that she is amazing for coming up with this idea!
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
write more so we know what happened and thats a great idea from ur friend
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That's really sad, but still awesome!
RobbieLuver chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
omg that was really good. so sad, i was crying!

your a good author, i read your other stories too. i hope you write more soon.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW! TT I liked it! Sad. Child abuse is wrong and heartbreaking. TT This waz a good idea 4 raising awareness. Tell ur friend they aren't alone. TT :D
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I actually really like this concept. While I don't think Bruce would EVER hurt Dick like this, it does make for a good fic in my opinion.

It was nice. :) Short and sweet. Keep it up!
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved this and tell your friend that she has now made me aware of how serious this is and that i will keep this in my hart and pray for those who suffer from abuse this has really touched me and opened up my eyes thank you. (Sorry if i sound stupid i just really feel like this like i need to help again sorry if i sound like a stupid drama queen)
Life and Times chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is an amazing story! Great emotion.

Please, please, continue!
mixxi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
indeed abuse always happens beside closed doors

my brother who is mentally handicapped molested me .. though he never raped me

and as i screamed my mom told me i shot up.. since i never told her why i screamed.. she thought i made a scene for nothing

my brother mollested me for a half year long... pushing me on the ground.. dryhumping me.. kissing my face with wet kissess telling me he loves me

while i screamed rapist get of me ..

yet he has all forgotten about this while i live with the memory

nobody can stop abuse ..

but maybe you would be so kind to write a story of batman who saves dick from abuse?

it would feel a lot better

and we need a dark shining knight to save us... ps dick grayson is my symbol of strenght and hope
Haalima Tangi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is amazing are you going to update I hope so!
GGCharms chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved this! Poor Dick! Wait your friend was abused! I feel awful about that! I hate child abuse! I want to punch parents who do abuse! But the question is how can you know when someone is being abused?
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Is this an AU or somthing 'cuz when is comes to child abuse most people go with Wally.