Reviews for Bert: Resident Farting Hippp
shadowcat ninja chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I like this story can u make some more please
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was really interesting and I loved it. Keep up the great work!
calikocat chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is awesome. No other way to describe it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
You need to do more of bert please
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I have never thought of things from Bert's perspective. Well done.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ha, great story - clever premise with Bert seeing all...well, as much as he can in the lab!
Jennicat chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Bert is sweet wanting to listen to Tim. Bert has been in episodes in season 7 and 8. He was in Jack Knife, Mother's Day and Recruited (Dr. Magnus looks at him and tells a story, kind of sad as he had Alzheimer's). We have not seem him in Season 9 yet and I hope we do.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Jeez, Bert, have issues much?

"Like the time one agent had the nerve to walk into Abby's lab while she had been off to talk to Gibbs, grab me, and squeeze until I thought I'd break. Attempted murder!" - . .That?

"Wrestling him down after throwing her Caf-Pow! and then duck-taping him." - "duct-taping".
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Cute premise. Funny & touching. My fave was Tim/Gibbs of course.
stareagle chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I liked Bert's point of view! Wouln't it be a kick if Abs hid a camera in him?
Jeremy Kelly chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved the story. Has anyone seen Bert in the more recent episodes, like 6 and up? I do not believe I have. Kind of a shame really.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was funny but it was also sweet.
Yum2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Your writing is quite confusing!

Between the change of tense in the middle of the story: 'Luckily, there was one team that was awesome.

Agent Gibbs' team. They accept Abby for who she is, provide her Caf-Pow! and even talk to me every now and again. Abby even trusted me enough to lend me as a pillow for Gibbs and Tim once. She trusted me to take care of them and I took that job with pride and easily. It wasn't like they had heavy heads anyway, so it wasn't hard. Tony, though, I will have to think about that one. That guy seems like he will have a heavy head." Use one tense or an other but not both. You choose !

And the change of perspective: 'And this temporary replacement hasn't talked to me once. Hasn't let me out of the office so I haven't been able to see what any new cases were like. But now Tim was taking him out and sitting him in his own place with the computers while he sits on a stool.' You choose you use I for Bert for the all story or you use 'He' but don't change in the middle of the story!

That says, I loved the concept. :)

It was a quite entertaining story.

thanks for the hard work.