Reviews for A Difference of Opinion
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Oh my gosh. I found this ending so dissatisfying! (This is a positive review by the way-just have to work through my reaction.) I'm glad she didn't kill him (I kinda wanted her to . . . or at least to injure him). It was gratifying to see a jealous Doctor, because it is tough to know if this kind of thing would even really matter to him, but it was also so frustrating to read his double standard on their relationship. I LOVE that you tackled this issue though, because canon doesn't address it, and I could see this situation as canon-compliant. I also enjoyed your use of Amy and Rory. Oh, and I love that River cleaned up at poker and that the Doctor reveled in her superiority.
Thank you for this!
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I have mixed feelings about this. Not that I wasn't interested in the story cas its good!
Its just they both flirt with people, River never got a real life outside the silence so shes living, River I agree loves the Doctor, no doubt, but that was sightly unfair for the Doctor to expect to want divorce.

I mean he doesnt have a good husband status with marriages. He leaves, and half the time doesnt mean anything of the ones he marries.

She shouldnt have cheated, but shes never going to see that man again. She would never divorce the doctor would never leave him. She will always come back home to him and the Tardis.

So its still a deep read to think about.
katrinadistaster chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Loved this soooo mug! It was very probable and super cute/angsty.
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I loved it. You captured their personality perfectly. I wish there was another chapter to it. *puppy dog eyes* Please? I'm dying to know what happens next.
HailsTG28 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really wish were was another chapter to this. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Normally love your writing, lots of fun. Didn't like this one.
Areil51 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You should add a chapter where they make a compromise. Maybe like she won't sleep around if he actually shows up for her or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loved it! It's very well written and the idea of a jealous doctor is just so..! Love it! Congrats!
Burachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I still don't know how I feel about a situation like this. What I am sure about is that you writing is amazing and I am happy to have found you because I am gonna read everything yours. I don't think River would sleep with another man or woman, even though she is a flirt for sure. Still I find it okay because maybe she don't feel that the Doctor loves her and thats what makes her go for it.

Anyway, It was a wonderful read, and I would love a continuation if you ever do it. Thanks.
SecretOfTheVortex chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
You should write another chapter. Mabey about counsling?
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is such a good story!
ShelBaeee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Good writing, I'll give you that. But as far as plot goes...I didn't like this at all. River would never sleep with another man. She loves the Doctor more than anything, so how could you come up with something like this? I know it's fanfiction, but there was no mention in the summary about OOC or any statement of it not being canon. This simply wouldn't happen. Watching the show and how they react with each other, this is just disgusting behavior for River. I can't believe this actually exists. It made me a little sad actually.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like this a lot. The ending was nice, to me it doesn't feel like a cliff hanger.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I want another chapter please!
The-Doctors-Song chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow... I really, really liked this story... Not sure if you plan on continuing it, or give a chapter from River's POV, but you should... This is awesome ...