Reviews for A Difference of Opinion
The Intergalactic Detective chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I loved it. You captured their personality perfectly. I wish there was another chapter to it. *puppy dog eyes* Please? I'm dying to know what happens next.
Fall Out NCIS BONES Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really wish were was another chapter to this. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Normally love your writing, lots of fun. Didn't like this one.
Areil51 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You should add a chapter where they make a compromise. Maybe like she won't sleep around if he actually shows up for her or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loved it! It's very well written and the idea of a jealous doctor is just so..! Love it! Congrats!
Burachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I still don't know how I feel about a situation like this. What I am sure about is that you writing is amazing and I am happy to have found you because I am gonna read everything yours. I don't think River would sleep with another man or woman, even though she is a flirt for sure. Still I find it okay because maybe she don't feel that the Doctor loves her and thats what makes her go for it.

Anyway, It was a wonderful read, and I would love a continuation if you ever do it. Thanks.
SecretOfTheVortex chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
You should write another chapter. Mabey about counsling?
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is such a good story!
KrillinsLover chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Good writing, I'll give you that. But as far as plot goes...I didn't like this at all. River would never sleep with another man. She loves the Doctor more than anything, so how could you come up with something like this? I know it's fanfiction, but there was no mention in the summary about OOC or any statement of it not being canon. This simply wouldn't happen. Watching the show and how they react with each other, this is just disgusting behavior for River. I can't believe this actually exists. It made me a little sad actually.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like this a lot. The ending was nice, to me it doesn't feel like a cliff hanger.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I want another chapter please!
The-Doctors-Song chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow... I really, really liked this story... Not sure if you plan on continuing it, or give a chapter from River's POV, but you should... This is awesome ...
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This may sound crazy, but I think she should really kill him, but the shot is not fatal, and rory helps him. That's all I got. Your story is amazing though! You are an amazing writer!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh wow! So so amazing! Haha that's another one of my favourite writers whose started writing angst and doing it SO well!
ObscurelyScout chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved the story, a very interesting piece of read. It's nice to know that even a time traveling couple gets jealous every once in a while. I was more expecting her to turn the gun to herself, than Amy or the Doctor. Very exciting!

Though, I doubt River would be the type to go polygamous. Born up with the church and such I would assume she would pick up some forced morals. She also wouldn't be the type to bother with the lack of intelligence with some. It is noted with the previous episodes her annoyance with some humans. She may be the flirty type but I doubt she would find the need to sleep with anyone other than her intergalactic space hubby. The Doctor also seems to take her out every night when the companions are asleep. As he said that the nights were between him and her. Added, she also seemed very jealous in First/Last night when she assumed the Doctor had brought someone other than her for a fancy night.

Man, it's going to be interesting with the new companion and her in the new season. Moffat noted she was the jealous type.