Reviews for B Movie Madness
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
*hits head repeatedly on desk*

Never. Ever. Ever. Never.

Well, I take that back. Never unless someone drags me to see one sometime. I can only put up with so much horrid films...

My brother loves them though...

*laughs* A fun story! Thanks!
Nightengale chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Super cute. Love the Brain that Wouldn't Die. Any movie that changes the title of the film from the beginning to the end of the movie is classic B. :-)
RoseLight chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
What a clever idea and such grand memories you evoke.
rec1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Boy did this bring back some silly memories. Great job!
situbu chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was a walk down memory lane. And great to see Waverly in on the fun. Great job!
Avirra chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Who are the real actors - the guys who take gals to scary movies as an excuse to cuddle or the gals that pretend to be scared for the same reason? Nice visual there with the Waverlys - and the reaction of the boys to said visual *g*.
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is wonderful! So great to see our guys enjoying something silly and Waverly too!
Firefall chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I had as much fun as the boys just reliving the movies as they ran down the list. My faves are Them, the Blob and one you left out, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, not to mention Godzilla and friends! Great that Mr Waverly joined them in the fun. Thanks for the memories, this is a great feel-good story.
laurose chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thanks. I like this fic very much, especially the Waverly bit.
MLaw chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OMG! You've just encapsulated my childhood..."Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" "The Giant Behemoth" "Them." The Crawling Eye! Wow, what nostalgia! Loved the ending with Mr. Waverly.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really do believe that Waverly is just a older Napoleon at times. Loved all those movies and watch them every thing they are on TV