Reviews for The Queen's Jester
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh comon update it soooon I'm sooooo in love with ur story
dingcs chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow, this is amazing! I absolutely love how you delved right into Takuya's character and expressed his emotions that he has towards Zoe. I understand how boys can be hesitant when it comes to admitting their love for a girl, and Takuya is just that. He feeds off the memories they shared together in the Digiworld rather than making a move with the phone calls and tell her he loves her. I know he was scared and confused, but sometimes you got to man-up. Another thing, I think it's so cute how the simple thought of her can turn his world upside down... In a good way, of course. Zoe drives him crazy and Takuya isn't willing to admit it even though he damn well knows it. Lastly, I love their little reunion in the end. (You can't hide from Zoe forever, Takuya!) With the ending, it shows that Takuya is ready to take that step and admit his feelings. And... ugh, Takumi feels man. I love it!

Overall, I find this one-shot very well written and just amazing. I hope you'll write more Takumi stories in the future because I will definitely take a look at them, and maybe roll around with glee like I have with this one. Haha!

Great job!
Mickie15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hi there i like Takuya's POV great story
is instersting storyxD
you got yourself a good story

i cant wait for the next chapter keep it up
update soon! ok PEACE OUT:D
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hey, this was really nice! You should totally make a few chapters and make this into a full fledged story
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Well done. I'll leave the required constructive criticism for grammar to better writers so I can focus more on the story itself.

From what I had seen in Takuya in the series, of course he would wimp out in seeing Izumi once again once the series is over.

It is not like he's scared of her, it is more like he is scared of having their relationship grow from friendship to romance but then again, who isn't.

You have done a very good job in showing the inner Takuya, the one who hesitates in his decisions because his foul ups had gone bad for him and his friends before.

In the end, I wish him luck. I also wish you luck in making more creative stories like this as readers like myself yearn for these kinds of stories.