Reviews for Interlude One: Old Mates
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
why is a gay/bi relationship between Ethan and Giles so easy to accept? this isn't the first place i've seen it suggested... hell, i've used it myself.

anyway, i like. ;-)
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Buttercup, I knew you wouldn't let me down. This first interlude was certainly as well-written and fun as Lesser Men. (What else could I have expected?) On to Interlude Two!
Darklady chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Good to see more from you. I *REALLY* enjoyed Lesser Men, and am curious to see more of the characters as you write them. This was excellent.
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Oh! Yes! I am very excited to see more from you - and in the same timeline as Lesser Men. I really enjoyed that fic and I look forward to where you're taking the Buffyverse in your stories. I loved the idea of Wesley as Connor - and things have to be decidedly more upbeat than they are on TV currently!
kaydeecee chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I really liked Lesser Men and am thrilled to see you going on with the threads of it. The sgow misses a lot without the chracter of Giles, and you write him well, cleverly not sentimentally.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
nice talk, and you're right about Ethan and his ideas on chaos. Seeing as how chaos isn't about good or evil, ...