Reviews for Scars that Bind
jane1203 chapter 1 . 1/11
one of the best episode AUs I've ever seen
The Other World chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This was amazing. Beautiful. Magnificent, in fact. I want the influence Merlin has over Arthur despite his pig-headedness to be explored more often, and you've done it beautifully in this story. I prefer it to the actual episode, I think.
xx
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Great scene and dramatic moments. Not quite sure the resolution resonates as well as it could, but overall a great work that was definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing and posting!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Wow! This was amazing! I liked this version so much better than the show...Merlin was so brave and selfless here.
I love too how Uther realizes he needs to be wary of Merlin's influence
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Wow
I prefer this version ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Brilliant.
SirenSong97 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
That was REALLY well done. I enjoyed it profusely.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is amazingly beautiful. I think that is how it should have been. I've never been happy with the canon ending but this... this feels right. Thank you.
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
the feels are killing me , i thought merlin was gonna die but then he didn't *crying profusely*
EternalFire214 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I really liked this. You did a fantastic job writing it, and it was really bittersweet. Kudos to you!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Merlin was an amazing friend in this...why have I not read this story before?
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Cathywren chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
can I just say that this is my favorite fanfiction ever? I always thought that merlin shouldn't have lied about that - Arthur had a right to know the truth. You wrote this beautifully. 3
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is so Amazing, i love every bit of it!
The plot is great! such a turn of event might have had a better events following it, for one it wouldn't be under the "Why Magic is Evil" list, and the "Reason's Why Arthur didn't lift the law" list and so on
Your English is Amazing
the pacing was perfect
the description was superb!
and I dunno what to say more to tell you how amazed and how much i love this _

Thank you for such an amazing read!