Reviews for Scars that Bind
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/21
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/10
Merlin was an amazing friend in this...why have I not read this story before?
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Cathywren chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
can I just say that this is my favorite fanfiction ever? I always thought that merlin shouldn't have lied about that - Arthur had a right to know the truth. You wrote this beautifully. 3
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is so Amazing, i love every bit of it!
The plot is great! such a turn of event might have had a better events following it, for one it wouldn't be under the "Why Magic is Evil" list, and the "Reason's Why Arthur didn't lift the law" list and so on
Your English is Amazing
the pacing was perfect
the description was superb!
and I dunno what to say more to tell you how amazed and how much i love this _

Thank you for such an amazing read!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
What a refreshing take on their relationship and this episode! :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Arkeologi chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So very touching.
Beautiful.
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh wow, how brilliant is this?! WOW! Would that it could have gone like this in canon!

Excellent story! Thank you so much for sharing!
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
brilliant
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad about this! More than glad, actually! :) This was better! Waaaaay better! :D
I don't like it at all when Merlin lies to Arthur all the time... of course, he has his reasons, but still... he could have twisted the facts a bit, or withheld a few things but wy did he have to always outright lie to Arthur? I can't imagine how hurt Arthur would be when he finally confesses everything, or how shattered the trust between them would be when that time comes... I don't like it either how Arthur always manhandles Merlin and treats him like dirt, but then again he grew up like a pampered prince treating every servant beneath him as if they were less human... he did get better after meeting Merlin, though. :)

I also LOVED the little hinting about Merthur there at the end. SWEET! ;D

Also, I liked how Uther was wary of Merlin's influence on Arthur, but it seems he won't intervene or hurt Merlin, he understands at least how that would really break Arthur's mind and heart. ;)
Bookaholic27 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting idea. Whenever I watch that episode I always get so frustrated that Arthur came SO close to knowing the truth about his mother and accepting magic and Merlin had to lie to him and ruin it. I love this new take on that scene.