Reviews for Running For Dead
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 4 . 3/23
Ha love that last bit about wanting to rescind the invitation to her home and how she was shocked she could do that, not that he would let her, otherwise she'd have a pissed off viking to deal with. Love this fic like crazy!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 3 . 3/20
Hehe she's been pulled in now, she had to know Eric wasn't going to let her go for long. She's ready for a battle though and I think Eric under estimates her a bit! On to the next one!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 2 . 3/20
Oh I love her banter with him, she's not afraid to return his answers with her sharp comebacks. And he really would try to claim something that is mysterious and powerful if it can benefit him, no surprise Ellie fits the bill. Really love this fic!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 1 . 3/20
Ellie's attitude immediately hooked me! We know there's something to learn about her and that she has a past, and Eric is immediately intrigued too! See, I'm going to go through all these chapters, no matter how long it takes me!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 38 . 3/19
I stayed up to 4:30 reading your fic! Totally worth it! I recently got back into True blood fics, regardless if the show has derailed considerably (I still haven't watched six yet) But your's is wonderful! I definitely feel that you could go off in your own direction a bit, and I love Elliot! There is a common trend with OC's paired with Eric, and you've done good avoiding common trends. I can't really explain it, but just know that Ellie stands out in my mind, and that is a very good thing. I want to see where this will go with Michael entering the picture yet, and now that her and Eric are bonded. So much stuff, and I feel I might pester you and go back to review every chapter just so you know there's a person out there who really enjoys this! Hehe wonderful job doll!
b chapter 38 . 12/30/2013
This chapter was so well written, I felt so many emotions...ah! Wow. This is one helluva story and I cannot wait for more updates!
ViolaPan chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Ok so I don't know if you watch Doctor Who at all but the whole mate conversation reminded me of the tenth doctor and Donna when he was like "I want a mate!" and she was like "You want to mate?!" and he was like "No I want A mate!" hahaha..but if you haven't seen that you have no idea what I'm on about so the point is...
I'm slowing reading this story and catching up and I love it. I have to say, major points for the title. Very clever! I love it. Also, your writing is good. A lot of times on this site I'll find a story with a great plot but crap writing or the words will be jumbled into one looong paragraph and thankfully you have none of that. So I'm enjoying this greatly and I want to thank you for the great read. You have a great plot here and great skills. Hooray you rule!
Audiepoo31 chapter 38 . 11/20/2013
This is an amazing story! I love Elliott's character and how she seems so perfect for Eric! Update soon!
aparker1988 chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
I recently found this story and am officially caught up. I just want to say it is wonderful. I love it. I love everything about it. This chapter was great. I love the way you put in Eric's thoughts every now and then. I have noticed like less than five typos in all 38 chapters combined and that's a big deal for me. There is something about the way you write that's so great. I tend to skim over descriptive parts in stories, but in yours I read every word. Hell, I even find myself going back to reread parts to really take it all in. I really hope you aren't slow on updates because I will be checking on this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/8/2013
:0 loved it!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 38 . 11/8/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter or chapters, I also can't wait until Michael comes in the story. It should be interesting to see Elliot and Michael face off...
lhughes chapter 38 . 11/7/2013
Fantastic chapter! :) I'm looking forward to reading more. Please, update soon :)
Amber chapter 38 . 11/6/2013
Love it can't wait for more
amrawo chapter 38 . 11/6/2013
I loved this chapter! The emotions and conversation were absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to read more! Update soon!
Agent Aries chapter 38 . 11/6/2013
I can't wait for the next update!I hope Eric or Elliot kicks 'mystery' guys ass!