Reviews for Running For Dead
likeit.loveit chapter 1 . 7/3
I love this. Honestly. I really hope you continue to write this, I'd love it even if you didn't.
hey, idk if you're gonna continue this or jot, but I just wanted to give u support even if u dont. because I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like it. Yeah

-h
apocryphalpansy chapter 38 . 6/30
This was such a good story! You are truly a wonderful writer. So much juicy drama and emotion in your characters! Thank you for sharing it!
ThatWhiteRabbit chapter 38 . 6/23
i hope that the reason you havent updated in 2 years is because you're trying to build up suspense or something...anyways, this is one of the best eric/oc fanfics i've read. i dont really care for sookie and i'm very particular about my fanfiction (though i take what i can get in limited markets) and this story has surpassed every hope and expectation i have for a story. thank you for writing this, elliot is an amazing character and i love her powers, the way that she is unique from other ocs in her backstory & essentially every other way. you also write the other characters very well (sookie was even bearable) so i hope you update. if not, this was at least close enough to a resolution. (damn i love that slow burn)
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 38 . 7/10/2015
Awwwwww
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
I love your writing! Please update.
SomethingBlue82 chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Hi, very much enjoying this story, Looking forward to the next instalment :)
byakuya7309 chapter 38 . 5/25/2014
You should update this is a great story!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Ha love that last bit about wanting to rescind the invitation to her home and how she was shocked she could do that, not that he would let her, otherwise she'd have a pissed off viking to deal with. Love this fic like crazy!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Hehe she's been pulled in now, she had to know Eric wasn't going to let her go for long. She's ready for a battle though and I think Eric under estimates her a bit! On to the next one!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Oh I love her banter with him, she's not afraid to return his answers with her sharp comebacks. And he really would try to claim something that is mysterious and powerful if it can benefit him, no surprise Ellie fits the bill. Really love this fic!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ellie's attitude immediately hooked me! We know there's something to learn about her and that she has a past, and Eric is immediately intrigued too! See, I'm going to go through all these chapters, no matter how long it takes me!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 38 . 3/19/2014
I stayed up to 4:30 reading your fic! Totally worth it! I recently got back into True blood fics, regardless if the show has derailed considerably (I still haven't watched six yet) But your's is wonderful! I definitely feel that you could go off in your own direction a bit, and I love Elliot! There is a common trend with OC's paired with Eric, and you've done good avoiding common trends. I can't really explain it, but just know that Ellie stands out in my mind, and that is a very good thing. I want to see where this will go with Michael entering the picture yet, and now that her and Eric are bonded. So much stuff, and I feel I might pester you and go back to review every chapter just so you know there's a person out there who really enjoys this! Hehe wonderful job doll!
b chapter 38 . 12/30/2013
This chapter was so well written, I felt so many emotions...ah! Wow. This is one helluva story and I cannot wait for more updates!
ViolaPan chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Ok so I don't know if you watch Doctor Who at all but the whole mate conversation reminded me of the tenth doctor and Donna when he was like "I want a mate!" and she was like "You want to mate?!" and he was like "No I want A mate!" hahaha..but if you haven't seen that you have no idea what I'm on about so the point is...
I'm slowing reading this story and catching up and I love it. I have to say, major points for the title. Very clever! I love it. Also, your writing is good. A lot of times on this site I'll find a story with a great plot but crap writing or the words will be jumbled into one looong paragraph and thankfully you have none of that. So I'm enjoying this greatly and I want to thank you for the great read. You have a great plot here and great skills. Hooray you rule!