Reviews for Married Ones
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
AWWWWWWWWW ZAT WAZ ADORABLE
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was so cute! I want to read it again!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
MRS. HUDSON TOTES SHIPS JOHNLOCK!
Brittnodo chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You captured Mrs. Hudson perfectly. :D Loved it!
juls-emo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
mrs hudson is really more like a mother hen to the boys. I think you captured her character perfectly. She is the good spirit of baker street. Like sherlock once said: Mrs hudson move out of baker street? Out of london? The empire will fall!

I loved it. It just showed how important she actually is. ;)

How she cares about the boys. I loved this one scene(season 2) where mycroft says ''Oh, shut up mrs hudson!''

and sherlock and john both turn to him and scream at him ''Mycroft!'' and mycroft has to apologize ... hihi

I just loved that they both defended her in that way

So, I loved reading this little piece of art. It was really sweet and heart warming. Charming and lovly. Thanks for sharing!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my gosh, way too cute! I've been dying to investigate Mrs Hudson's view of "her boys" and this was such a treat! Thanks for sharing :)
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Mrs. Hudson needs more love, I think. She's a fantastic character, and watching her interact with John and Sherlock is a treat.

A very cute, simple story; thanks for sharing!
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ah, now that's an adorably sweet vision. I've noticed that a lot of people compare Sherlock to a cat.
read-everything chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Mrs. Hudson wants "married ones". Your story is unbelievably cute. I hope to read more Sherlock stories by you. Thanks for a fluffy and funny story.
Alekin chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is so adorable! I completely loved it! How come it only has one review? I'm gonna spread the word on tumblr. This needs to be around!

Amazing story, I hope you have more!
inactive account not used anym chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is very sweet. I smiled all the time!
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very Cute and Sweet. I love this being from Mrs. Hudson's POV. Although I have to wonder were she thinks the kid is coming from.

Rairakku
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
wickidly awesome! 'i want married ones of my own' too cute :)
HerbertWest1985 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
God that was so adorable; the characterization and writing (not to mention the idea!) was amazing. I was grinning like an idiot by the end of it. Well done ;)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
aww that was too cute i loved it nice