Reviews for Powerless Addiction
Julesie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014

Just read the new chapter. It's really good already! I love that Ryou bit Bakura. I can see that. I know if I had no way out I'd bite someone. I think most people would. Kicking in the groin is another great way to get a guy back too. I'm sure as a child Bakura never felt these weaknesses as of course he was just a child and there'd be no reason for anyone to kick him there... So I'm sure he'd be surprised just how much it really hurt. Even witnessing that it can hurt other people quite badly wouldn't prepare you for the real shock of being kicked there and actually 'feeling' it. Heh, look at me, acting like I know how men feel? xD

I think the characterization is good, especially of Bakura and Malik. I'd just make Ryou 'slightly' not a huge load, more urgh, -I can't think of a better word, ignore the word itself-, 'submissive' because as we've seen in the show he IS very stubborn and quite smart but he is still quite scared of Bakura, he runs away from him quite a few times in the show, the famous church seen being one. Still as I couldn't think of a better word, I don't really mean submissive, just not quite as ... snapping back. But only slightly. This is something that has ruined most of his life. But this is my own personal thought. I'm sure a lot of people love him being this strong. I think its cool too, I just recall he is at the same time, nervous of Bakura.

I cannot wait to read more! I'm so sorry that you've had to rewrite it all.
Julesie chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Hey, just a bit of constructive critism.

Firstly, this story is great so far. I've really enjoyed how IC you kept Bakura and Ryou getting back at him was really good. I liked the part about Ryou feeling guilty about stealing from 'The thief king' its funny to think he did and how very Ryou to feel bad about stealing from someone who surely stole the money first.

Second, and I'm sorry to leave a negative review here, but again just constructive critism... I find it kind of offputting how you suddenly started to toss in the 'abridged' yugioh world in what seemed to be a canon show yugioh story and using the terms 'binky boy, Melvin etc' it just threw me off because the story was so canon and suddenly seemed to turn into an abridged story. If you could maybe label that it has some abridged in it, or its abridged world that'd be great.

I do enjoy abridged but as I said, for the constructive critism, it really felt odd in a yugioh the show fanfic, unless this is a abridged story?
zozikoozy chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
kyaaaaa Super Kawaiiiii
Chapter 4 was my favourite 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Promises damnation beyond dark rituals,
can't operate microwave.
ACDCJunkie chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Really good. I greatly enjoy stories about the yamis and hikaris so having them being the ones to get together makes for a really awesome story. Not to mention I love Bakura regardless of the part he plays.
Very well written and sweet.

Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Is was short and sweet! Awesome job!
white pedal chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I just want to say this fic was absolutely amazing and Bakura was definitely in character through thick and thin:)
white pedal chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ryou is finally telling Bakura to fuck off lol.

Great job.
Namio chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
D'awwwwww Bakura is an ass but at least it's getting better.

i am incapable of speech because my mind melted from the feelings if you'd excuse me i am going to lie down
ShadowMaster7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013