Reviews for Reparations
DeathCure chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
This story is amazing! I really want to see how it develops! Please update soon!
Sychronergy chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I definitely love this fic! If only you'd continue this (which I still hope you will, since it's not technically that long since it was updated. Your character portrayal is amazing, and thanks for writing!
Ishi-Kanekami chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
You are the best bloody HP fic writter I have ever read.
Rufescent chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I like it! A lot, actually. I like how the story's progressing and your characterization. Awesome job!

I hope you can update soon. Have great week!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Please please please update! This is so interesting and original. I would love to see how this story turns out!
Gothic Lust chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Oh god, I love you Draco! :D Please update again soon. :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
i love this story and cant wait for an update
Deloney James chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Ahhh you my dear are a brilliant writer and I am depressed beyond words that this has not been updated in quite sometime. It's summer please continue because the complexity of each character is intriguing and I want Darry goodness. End rant. Please update!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
What a delightful story! And true to character, to boot. Can't wait for more!

Beth
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Draco and Harry always have known how to hurt each other with words. Foolish boys
NightRoseK chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I really like where this fic is going! Please continue it!

I thought it was a very believable conversation. It had just the right amount of nastiness, while still showing that they both care. I'm really looking forward to more!

Oh, and it's also very well written! You don't have a beta, do you? Either way, very impressive and enjoyable.

Sorry for the slight rant. xD

NightRoseK x
maggie1618 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Can't wait for more!
brittany chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Please don't give up on this story! There's still so many unanswered questions. Why is harry so pissed at Ron? Why can't harry see Mr weasley at night? And why are hermione and Ron suddenly all buddy buddy with Draco? Plus, you rated this story M! Gotta have some Drarry loving in there ;) please update soon!
Shuga34 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Enjoying this very much so far. I noticed that you haven't updated in a little over a month. I do hope that you haven't abandoned this fic. I want to see where you take our boys next.
ArienAngel529 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
As much as I would have loved for Harry and Draco to be sweet to each other in this encounter, it just wouldn't have been believable. You did a wonderful job. It's just like when they used to be at school. They end up fighting because of the same old reasons; past events, personality differences and unresolved feelings. Please update soon! I am really loving this story. It is exactly the thing I like to read. So anxious for future Harry/Draco interaction. Also, if I were Harry, I would find it maddening that Draco would talk to my best friends as friends and yet still be a horrible git to me. I actually get irritated on Harry's behalf. That's how awesome of a writer you are, I get completely sucked in to your story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »