Reviews for The Love of the Ocean
loved it yet Dick is in it more than bruce so he should also be one of the characters
The painted lady of the leaf chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how utterly fantastic that was.
I was reading this as a person just looking for a short story to fill a few minutes and was quickly pulled into this plot line! You manged to keep the tension up so well, and you captured such a beautiful relationship between all three of the characters in such a way that it was a pleasure to read.
Thank you so much! This was one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ahhh! I loved this so much!
I'm glad you added the bonding between Damian and Bruce at the end!
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Words cannot describe how beautiful this story is nor my love for it. I truly explored Damian's feel
Huntress135 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was so cute
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story, when Dick was helping Damian after what happened with Bruce I almost cryed such love between two brothers.
Merli chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
When ever u write another chapter tell me at or
AlyssJocelyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
really liked this extremely well written
bats-randomness chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
(passes out) Beautiful, just amazing. Thank you for this :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I was tearing up so much from reading this story. Gosh, it was wonderful. The dynamics between Dick and Damian and Bruce - it all worked out so well. This was really well written, with few spelling mistakes here and there, but it didn't really matter to me, cause I absolutely loved this story.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was a very nice piece :)
Angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this happens to be one of the most amazing fanfics in the entire world the part about the ocean in the begining made shakespeare jealious in my opinion. you are a truely amazing writer. your words made me feel feel the story not just read it. you made the story come off the page. you are awesome never doubt that!
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Love.

Perfect.

Amazing.

(my appologies, but my brain currently lacks the ability to leave you with proper praise; this half-ass review will have to suffice)

I LOVE THIS STORY; AMAZING! SURPRIZINGLY IN-CHARACTER FOR DAMIAN AND AND EVERYONE, REALLY! JUST SIMPLY AMAZING!

(in my mind, I am hugging you right now for writing this) xD

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFULL STORY!
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
(flails incoherently)

Awwww, this is adorable and so full of cute! I love it! I love Dick and Bruce and Damian...

I love the voice you've given Damian - he's so formal. I love it.
frangipani blossom chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awww, this story is just so great! Dick & Damian's relationship is absolutely adorable! I really like the way you portayed how badly Damian wants to spend time with his big brother, as well as Bruce wants to spend time with his eldest son; it's a situation that I can relate to very well :)