Reviews for The Love of the Ocean
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/11
So... So... AWESOME! I NEED more of this in my life! You are so good at writing daddybats between Bruce and Damian and still keep them In character
It's good to know someone else understands that while Dick is awesome and totally amazing, he's not Dami's father - he's just a big bro
That's the way I've always seen it - these moments between Bruce and Dami are rare, but they're priceless
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/19
"I missed having a little one to hold." Aww, Bruce is such a softie.
Nany chapter 1 . 4/8
¡Lo ame! fu hermoso *-* casi lloro (no se por que creo que me emocione), fue tan lindo e interesante.

te quedo increíble.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I want to smack Bruce in th face with a cactus.
He's such an idiot when it comes to anyone he cares about, I don't really think he deserves forgiveness.

You did a wonderful job writing this, I'm all emotional now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
loved it yet Dick is in it more than bruce so he should also be one of the characters
The painted lady of the leaf chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how utterly fantastic that was.
I was reading this as a person just looking for a short story to fill a few minutes and was quickly pulled into this plot line! You manged to keep the tension up so well, and you captured such a beautiful relationship between all three of the characters in such a way that it was a pleasure to read.
Thank you so much! This was one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ahhh! I loved this so much!
I'm glad you added the bonding between Damian and Bruce at the end!
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Words cannot describe how beautiful this story is nor my love for it. I truly explored Damian's feel
Huntress135 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was so cute
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story, when Dick was helping Damian after what happened with Bruce I almost cryed such love between two brothers.
Merli chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
When ever u write another chapter tell me at or
AlyssJocelyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
really liked this extremely well written
bats-randomness chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
(passes out) Beautiful, just amazing. Thank you for this :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I was tearing up so much from reading this story. Gosh, it was wonderful. The dynamics between Dick and Damian and Bruce - it all worked out so well. This was really well written, with few spelling mistakes here and there, but it didn't really matter to me, cause I absolutely loved this story.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was a very nice piece :)