Reviews for Everything and Nothing
aweirdandwonderfulworld chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is such a beautiful piece of writing. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This actually makes sense and seems realistic. Very nice.
Look-Who's-Been-Loki'd chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
:'( This is so beautifully heart-wrenching! I love the feeling you put into it. I felt like I was actually there.
Gone sparky chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aw such a sweet story. i love it, good job I soooo wish this was in the movie!
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It's good! You should expand on this, like a sequel. Perferably about how Loki and Thor return to being brothers. I would totally read it! Plus I like the Loki injured and Thor saves him theme a bunch in case you decide to make other stories like this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I totally flipped a table. No, check that, I hurled that sucker to Asgard LIKE A BOSS. An emotional and fangirly boss, but a boss nonetheless. I commend you, sir/madam(?).
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Woah, this was really good. Very.. Descriptive with the wounds aha, but it felt like I was really there!
FrodoLuverNumber1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! Write more really really really sooooon!
jobogtheqwerty chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Why. Dear god, why do you do this to me!

Amazing, perfect, wow.
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh, that was just brilliant. I love the interaction between Thor and Loki! It's very realisticly similar to their relationship in the movies...that is very hard to portray, but you did it! Wonderful job! This really explains what they think of each other in a very well-put and not overly wordy way. Again, superb job!

I love the plot- very nice. It was simple, but there was so much there! Love the ending- I like how you worded it.

Well-written, fabulous descriptions...Great great job!

Yes, I did shed a few tears, but no, I wasn't violent enough to destroy desks. I got too caught up in the story to even realize that Thor's hand was broken and that he was basically like a walking piece of cut-up meat. Get treated too, Thor! And soon! We don't want you to hurt yourself! That's the author's job! XD

Loki, get well soon! I would send you cookies, but...do you even LIKE cookies? (who doesn't?) Oh well, I'm sure you do. Chocolate chip heading your way!

I very much look forward to reading more of your stories! -
Maelstra chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Thank you for writing exactly the kind of story I was looking for! Excellent work! :)
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
yeahyeah only 25 days til the avengers movie and some lovely thorloki angst to keep me going until then. I didn't throw any desks, but I did like it a lot, especially the one-sided brotherly love, ahhh. the tony-inflicted wound was a nice touch. thumbs up.
Flaeva chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very good story, so captivating and heartbraking !

I love the way poor Thor hopes for his little brother to change his mind ( I also secretly hope for redemption :) )

And just agree with other readers, you must have to let us know if Loki will finally listen his elder and see reason...
inufun101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
simply brilliant...i am in awe. thank you!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS FIC IS "COMPLETE"? My heart is torn out right now and you say this fic is "Complete"? I think not, pretend-to-care! This is NOT over! You have to continue this! I LOVE brotherly angst! Especially if Loki's injured;I know that sounds morbid, but hey I am a fangirl. What can I say? :)

Point is: LOVED. IT. XD That last line was brilliant!