Reviews for Shinobi Sensei Naruto!
Jose19 chapter 6 . 6/21
I don't understand why he is so reluctant to be with girls it isn't like Orochimaru is trying one of his experiments on him or something similar.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/21
The pairing list that you are showing is very interesting but the one thing I can never understand why in the world does Negi have a Harem does the original Author have a pedophile problem because the girls are all older than him, and they should not be interested in him in any way.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/21
The hope is that Naruto gets stronger fast because in Negi the opponents are very powerful, and Negi becomes seriously Op in the story as it reaches the end.
dude chapter 4 . 3/26
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
It's kind of annoying and borin how you stick Naruto in to the same thing as Negi at the same time, in his own manner, time and again.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Yeah, changes from canon are seriously needed. I mean, Naruto is amusing, but completely irrelevant when it comes to canon.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Mmmmmmm...it's decent. But, changes from canon would be nicer.
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Uh, hate to say this, but you fucked up on the strongest spell. Negi is lightning- and wind-oriented, Eva is ice- and dark-oriented.
duskrider chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
What about the Hawks for Naruto's new summon and multiple girls pairing after all that is the basic staple of Negima
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
very interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Noice.
Omar chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Awesome fic! Hope to read more soon :-)
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Negi/Nodoka single pairing. negi has that whole English gentlemen mentality going so he would never go for the harem route. for Naruto, well you could always find a way of including the CRA, ive seen it done in Naruto/negi crossovers before. but in the end it's your fic and your choice.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
hpefully you have Naruto fight against Fate seriously, so we get a grasp of his actual strength. what we have seen so far would only annoy the averruncus.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
when Naruto is transported in different world/universe/dimension, it's 90% of the time either Kyuubi, seals or Kamui that gets him there (if he wasn't born in Negima world that is). so giving us 'subtle' hints about Uzumaki isn't gonna create a tension, just revealing which of the three methods you used.

but, that's only my personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. you might as well have your very own way to go about doing it.