Reviews for Rewritten story holds original title
TheWhiteTitan chapter 1 . 8/2
What was this story about again? Kinda forget about this.
Fuck you
That guy chapter 10 . 7/21
I would like to see naruto on full display, stop with the positive stuff and get a little, not a lot, but a little,edgy please. It would be nice addition to the story because, more then likely you took him after he almost got killed by saskue, but yea, more action from naruto. I know its negi but's naruto and he's a badass.
Fox Boss chapter 10 . 7/21
Harem Members(so far)
Negi: Ayaka, Chachamaru, Eva, Nodoka, Yue
Naruto: Asuna, Haruna, Kaede, Konoka, Setsuna

These are the harems that I see so far.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I don't understand why he is so reluctant to be with girls it isn't like Orochimaru is trying one of his experiments on him or something similar.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
The pairing list that you are showing is very interesting but the one thing I can never understand why in the world does Negi have a Harem does the original Author have a pedophile problem because the girls are all older than him, and they should not be interested in him in any way.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
The hope is that Naruto gets stronger fast because in Negi the opponents are very powerful, and Negi becomes seriously Op in the story as it reaches the end.
dude chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
It's kind of annoying and borin how you stick Naruto in to the same thing as Negi at the same time, in his own manner, time and again.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Yeah, changes from canon are seriously needed. I mean, Naruto is amusing, but completely irrelevant when it comes to canon.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 2/28/2014's decent. But, changes from canon would be nicer.
Nero2498 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Uh, hate to say this, but you fucked up on the strongest spell. Negi is lightning- and wind-oriented, Eva is ice- and dark-oriented.
duskrider chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
What about the Hawks for Naruto's new summon and multiple girls pairing after all that is the basic staple of Negima
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014