Reviews for Digimon: Gathering of Heroes
fanakatsuki chapter 29 . 5/26
I searched for this story like a year and now it's sad what happend but no one can change what happened.
Your story was good but it had no flow.
clay342 chapter 29 . 2/25
Put it up for adoption
leon033 chapter 28 . 1/9
Have caption falcon or kamen rider decade appear
lionlickers chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I agree but maybe as a sequel or as a side story
digiking chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
I got a idea why not when you start writing again have a few chapters have our heroes encounter the heroes of the digimon manga and have agumon captured forcing tai to work with a veedramon I may not remember the titles of those manga but you know what I mean right?
graysean86 chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
hey um are planning to put any ocs in?
Garsario chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
I'm sorry to hear about what's happened to you. Personally, I'd like to think that we all can wait for you to feel up to it before you get to work on posting the next chapter. Might not be the fully true, but not much I can do about it really. Hope everything turns out better for you in your personal life!
Ultimateblack chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
We are waiting... Update on the way?
Matsky chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Shoutmon has made a cameo appearance.

I know this because he is the Digimon King in Xros-Wars.
Matsky chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Well this is interesting, Adventure, Tamers, Frontier, Savers and Xros-Wars exist as separate realities, and in this story the first 5 are merged into one, with Xros-Wars remaining separate.

I have to say, I'm impressed!. :)
sorarocks531 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I have no idea what to say... except...

This is amazing.
Fav'ing now, and i'm gonna keep reading. I would love to know how you would fit the newest Digimon into the prologue though.

Any who, followed and favorited the story. I shall continue reading now.
dark chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
shinegreymon is more power and speed than wargreymon (shine normal gallamon(diference hig def chorome 99.9 pure and shine more speed)) burst apollomon or more power agumon 2006 (Is holder dragon digimemorie) secodary evolution vyctorygreymon or examon

Do not use much the wiki especially with digimons old as wargreymon. craniamon and sleipmon have better shields

good fic
sonofthetrigod chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I have to stop reading for now but I'll be back to review and read the rest later. All I'll say for now is this story is totally epic and I can't wait to read the rest.
Your new fan,
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Goddamn your good. That made prefect sense.