Reviews for The Zeppo and the Space Pirate
doraemax chapter 1 . 10/11
hahahah...could you share Xander's Roswell adventures as well? So few good stories left of that genre
dneprguy chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
A fantastic story. I can actually picture Xander & Vala doing those things and the silliness they would get into. They make a great pair. Drama,comedy,love, excitement they got it all. Looking forward to reading the future stories. Thank you.
irezel chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
eeeheeeheheh, this is AMAZING! i appreciate the choice in pairings...i hope you decide to add more eventually!
scruffylad chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Very fun story so far, very amusing take on the characters. (Never a pairing I would have thought up, I don't think, but they kind of fit, in that odd sort of perfect way.)
npetrenko chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Great story. More please!
locardxchange chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Nice pairing, very cute.
serenityselena chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
interesting story :)
FateBurn chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Great story so far please continue soon.
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Finally finished reading the first 5 chapters...what a cruel ending...hehe.
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
lol right on!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for a great chapter
headlesshuman chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Figures Buffy would steal his big confession. lol
Anyankaholic chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Well, I am certainly "enjoying the ride," as you put it. The brief glimpses into Xander and Vala's love life are really fun. I love that Vala already knew about vampires and was just playing a little game with Xander. I can't wait for more.
renaid chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I love it, particularly because a family road trip is always going to be the ultimate test of relational compatibility to me. Nicely done.
Alkeni chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I eagerly await more. Excellent fic.