Reviews for Police Box
shiho59 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
superbe
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
A regular, normal police box. I'm not surprised the Doctor didn't even notice.
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That WOULD happen, that would so happen, actually, I bet in all those nightly adventures that they havent shown us on doctor who-damn you moffat- that that DID happen. Just so caught up in seeing the versions of each other that KNOW the other person, I get it, they would just want to enjoy being at the same place in time for once. And I love how he probably would never have noticed it wasn't the TARDIS unless River had said something. Hahaha. "We just had sex in a police box..." Just letting that sink in, wonderfully awkward.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I didn't intend to read this right now. I have to get ready for work . . . but I couldn't stop reading. So wonderful. Thanks for sharing. It's now one of my favs.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Loved this one! The idea of them being in an actual police telephone box was hilarious! Great work :)
the iz chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this was really good, and you managed to make it sexy whilst keeping it in character, which is a little difficult with 11 as he's so bumbling :P i think playful sex is probably the best way to go with him, after reading this. awesome writing!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was fantastically hot and smutty and funny in all of the right places. I could so picture this happening. Trust River to just go with it lol.
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. That was hot and sweet and hilarious and whew! HOT
ObscurelyScout chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my, hot and fluffy. You write some of the best fanfiction. Characterization right on point, great fit of thought/dialogue, and great imagery.
duchesspond chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Probably one of the most beautifully written fanfictions I've ever read. You have a talent. Great job.
broadwaybaby529 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love you. I love this story. I love the Doctor and River and everything.

XOX