Reviews for Maritime vehicles and Monkey D Luffys do not mix!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wah! She was the one who sunk my last ship! Well, darn! Now I have apologize to Law for sending him death threats and assassins!
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
lol
DemonWolfOni chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This. Is. Hilarious.
Shirounoao chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this was funny
caring16 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG this is way to funny*falls to the floor is laughing so hard* Y-yes Luffy trying to operate a maritime vehicle is a very very bad idea. *calms down a bit* It is like Luffy cleaning does not mix at all. Unless it's a plate full of meat then well It's going to be clean in less then 5 seconds or less. That's the only type of cleaning Luffy does. *rereads it and starts laughing like a idiot* oh my god this is pure gold.
Cianide chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOLZ! THIS HILARIOUS! LOVE YOUR STORIES! XD
Rell chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
hahahahaa omg rofl!xD this cracked me up LOL a running disaster aiksxD meaning she couldnt even use a vehicle properly without causing disasters hahahh aiks~
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOL Her father would be so proud of her~ She can easily get anyone to become her ally, invade and escape three top Marine facilities (Impel Down, Enies Lobby, and Marineford), foil WG plans so easily... I bet that they can't wait until she finally goes somewhere far away (Raftel), achieve her dream, and hopefully settle down afterwards... Well, anyways, great job~
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! loooooooooooooooove it.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
this was very funny good job