Reviews for Welcome to the Fanfiction!
Dimali chapter 3 . 9/13
This whole fan fiction is pure awesomeness. You have put some excellent ideas into it, like the graphical description thing. Also how he felt being laughed at was hilarious.

If you ever feel like continuing, I'd love to read all of it. Thanks for sharing!
tinylittlerobots chapter 1 . 1/12
I really enjoyed this!
You write POV of Sato well. I'm excited to read more.
I watched this show in English dub, and as I read this I heard Satos voice, it was perfect. You capture it well.

I think the summary needs to be tweaked. Leave only the summary of the actual story and remove the personal bit as I feel it deters readers. The personal bit about yourself should be put in an authors note!
I feel for you though and I hope things gets better, I know what its like to have a mental health issue.
tiny.little.robots chapter 3 . 1/12
I loved this chapter. You write amazingly.
I liked the bits of humour and the depression mixed in. Sato's description of the centipede was good.
I hope you continue you this if you have the time because this plot is fasinating and I like how in character you wrowrote Sato and Yamazaki and hownyou displayed their relationship.
tiny.little.robots chapter 2 . 1/12
Loved this chapter. I praise you for capturing their relationship well!
The last bit in the end felt like it was written from series, good job!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
interesting please continue.
19x19 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like it, so far. Maybe you've given up? I think you have done a good job of capturing the characters. Of course coming up with a plot for them is another task...