Reviews for Something More
HeyimAngel chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I am Canadian also and love the white snow in the winter I also hate Oscar,Tasha,Shawn,Sandra and Blaise I love your nickname for Blaise BlaiseBitch suits her well :)
Kisses
Angel
JensenMaslowLove chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
I am so in love with this story! you HAVE to finish it pleaseee!

Kemy4ever chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
awww mal and natara are so cute together :D please update soon wanna see what happens with the jacob guy

good luck with the church thing :)
anonymous chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
u'r my most fav author on this site! i seriously love you, i can't wait till u post even more stories! i seriously luuuuv u!
wheniseeyoursmile chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Good chapter!

Mal and Natara SOOOOO ADORABLE!

Loved it!

As for the question!:)

I don't look like any of the characters, but I think I'm a mix of all!

Mal- I'm extremely sarcastic andtough. I care deeply about my friends and family and I'm full of humor. I'm not afraid to speak my mind in some cases.(Not all)

Natara-I can get into people's heads. I'm kinda scared I won't ever find my true love. I'm tough and smart. I havent had much luck with love. I laugh a lot.

Amy-I don't look tough, but I am. I'm good with computers and will stand up when needed. I have very strange friends.

Ken-I'm a good negotiator. I love Ken, but I don't have a lot in common with him. I can be gentle and rough. I act different in school than at home.

Kai-I'm a lot like Kai. I have my crazy obsessions and I'm VERY childish:). I don't always say the best thing and I'm kind of strange when it's just me or me and my brother or me and my close friends. When I read or play something I live in that world.(Obviously CoD, but another example is the Hunger Games. I call Katniss my bestie!:) And I'm friends with Peeta and Gale.:) But with CoD I actually LOVE the characters.)

So that's me. A mix of all! Ken is the least, but that's what I love. Opposites attract. We're so different, yet so much alike.:)

LYLAS,

Katie
Kayla-Dee chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Hey, just finished reading your entire story. It's driving me insane..I just want them together! Good plot and everything, can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work, there are some spelling mistakes, but all-in-all very good.
AmberAA chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
gosh, I hate Blaise.

Sorry, I don't have an account, but I don't review on storys so I didn't want one, but I have to say, your story is so amazing I had to!

I can't believe Ken died. In teh real game..

Anyway,s love this, UPDATE!

My name is Amber :D
jerseygurl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
happy yous u[pdated!
anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
woop woop! my fav storry has been updated!
ilubthisstory chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Upload fast!
sm1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMIGOD, I love this so much, I'm never going to stop reading or thinking about this story.

Seriously, I love this from the bottom of my heart!

I'm going to beg you, to PLEASE UPDATE!
MalFallonIsHot2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
when are you going to upload! Please do it fast! I love this!
alfksdhlkd chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Omigosh, I love this story!
Whatareyoulookingat chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sorry, I didn't want to log in

Your story is really really good, and if you would update, that would make me smile!
Mal Fallon Is Hot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love this story! Please update!