Reviews for Night Terrors
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was a nice one-shot. Nothing really complex, just a cute little moment between Cody and Lindsay that easily fits in the World Tour canon and doesn't change anything about it. Good job for cheering Lindsay up, Cody. I think my favorite part was Cody putting a blanket on her, and her kissing him at the end.

I think you did a great job, random. Though I gotta ask, I've read your stories where Cody hooks up with pretty much every girl I approve of him being with, but I haven't seen on where he hooks up with Bridgette. Why? You should go for the whole set, man! Or is it not one of your favorites?
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You should write a sequel to this story or a second chapter. Whichever comes first. We need more Cody and Lindsay.
TwistedFortune chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I too, would enjoy a second chapter.
This was good.

And I found it interesting at the end where you said Lindsay stood up to Gwen, I am now trying to rack about what she stood up to her about.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Now this was sweet and cool! I really hope to see more of this from you! Finding a good Cody/Lindsay fanfic is RARE!
TDI Charlie Brown chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I for one wouldn't mind seeing a second chapter of this story. You did a good job with it. I too like the idea of Lindsay/Cody.
Trotha chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was definitley a sweet moment. I can definitley see this happening during World Tour.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I believe a second chapter would be great for this story. Its just that darn good!
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nice story!
Dudeonomy101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
finally someone else sees the awesome things that are Cody and Lindsay! Great story! I hope you do the second chapter!