Reviews for Seems So Slow
chelsea-chee chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This is actually very good, and I was surprised to see it dealt with Deadpool before he really became... Deadpool. I know you haven't updated in almost a year but if you ever feel inspired, we wouldn't mind you coming back to this.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
iiSkySky chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! IT'S AMAZING! I love this story! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Amazing keep going! I luuuv Wade! And please let him have a mouth when they splice his and victors dna... In the movie they fucked that up! It was retarded... But please keep going!
Red X17 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
This is an intresting story.
KainX10 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Oh good you good chapter would like for them to be longer. No real grievances wade makes me laugh and I can't wait for the betrayal. And maybe for her to meet DEADPOOL.I'm a huge DEADPOOL fan so If you have questions. Don't hesitate to ask
Pan chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Guise , I'm not deadpool hardcore fan or anything. But... Is he suppose to have very damaged skin all over his body? Maybe i'm think too much. I enjoy this story so far. Keep them coming.
KainX10 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
its good I like it you have made wade an interesting character and not some cliche like ive seen in other stories. and this velocity girl seems like a good compliment to him and it will make for much more interesting stroytelling. so im eager to see where this goes and hope you update soon.
imaninja41 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
hmm... velocity, huh? Not to bad, not to bad.
profDEADPOOL chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
You still writing this? Looks good so far.