Reviews for Contract
Raven325 chapter 35 . 9/25
Plsss update
Please please update this. PLEASEEEEE I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY- read it over and over :'((
DarknessFallsOverUs chapter 35 . 9/23
Please write more soon. It's a really good story and I would like to find out what happens next!
I hope you decide to continue this! I wanna see how the Acrobaleno react to finding out defenseless Tsuna almost died? They would be more protective, right?

What about Dino's reaction?

Xanxus reaction to seeing the Acrobaleno protecting the families weakest link?
Tsuna needs to be taught some form of self defense in case something similar happens again.
Soooo. I was thinking about how sad it is that Tsunas a human and probably gonna die in like 30 yrs. What if you made him a throw back of sorts? Or if you've read Sex (Love) Pistols a 'Return to Ancestory'? So he can have a longer life...?
Anna chapter 35 . 9/18
Your story and writing is so amazing! Thank you!
YsmayChan chapter 35 . 9/18
I love it~
Thank you so much for that wonderful chapter and the story. You didn't update in a while now and I doubt that you will. But please update soon~
Red Distress chapter 35 . 9/13
...I have a feeling that my bloodlust (directed at Iemitsu) is going to rise... Anywho~! Please update soon~. I really love this story (like... a lot). And I just have on question, you said that the symbols on Capturers arm, has to do with their personality. So... why does Tsuna-chama's have and angel wing and devil wing? Does Tsuna-chama have another side to him? And can you explain Fon's contract mark in more detail? I only got "triangle"... Anyway~! Thank you for making a story as wonderful as this~!
XxAsamiUzumakixX chapter 35 . 9/11
So...

So...when are you going to update? I'm just curious.

Iemitsu needs to be shot by Reborn(several times) for everything he has put Tsuna through. Is Tsuna's dream about his father killing him going to come true or a situation similar to the dream?

And I await more chapters with Tsuna's relationship development with the other Acrobaleno especially Reborn. XD

Anyway I really love your story and I've even lost sleep because I didn't want to stop reading but that's just because the story is SO good! I need more. I really hope you continue it since I look forward to reading more chapters and it would be sad to see it never end.

~Asami
zleihsh chapter 35 . 9/10
I'm very happy you are alive and still writing fanfics. I really like your stories, so when will you update "Contract"? That's the one I'm really looking forward to, and it has been 2 years...

Hurry up and go die, Iemitsu.. You had ruined and took Tsu's bonds with the Sawadas, excluding his brothers.. ( ಠ ಠ )

Update soon!
It's more than two years already... ()

- KuroiOozora
HelenaVWG chapter 35 . 8/25
I really think that why you actually haven't showed Giotto's other Assurers (Bc only G was mentioned..) I first saw this at WP, someone copy it and gave it cred though it's still ch. 17 so i thought might aswell as see wether it has more chap on the ori and it has! It was a very interesting story, i love it! I have also read some of your other ff. I love your work! I admire it and good luck!
DaYaNa1997 chapter 35 . 8/23
OMG, you cannot just leave it there, please update, I love this story. Thank you.
Tyki Mikk13 chapter 35 . 8/20
Hey author-san , i really love your story and i've been read it three times . i love R27 the most . Sadly , this story has stopped a years ago and i hope author-san feel motivate to continue this story,and i can't wait for the updates of the unexplainable . You are the best author-san that i've been look up to
3,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »