Reviews for Contract
shirokonyan chapter 1 . 5/14
I already love you for the super long story, and i love you more for the great story!
Please update this story faster! I love this story!
FangirlingTrash chapter 35 . 5/3
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THE STORY WAS GOING SO GOOD ;-;
jayyfallen chapter 35 . 5/3
please update i cant wait 2 see what happens next
xXmato.brsXx chapter 1 . 4/30
i hope you will update thiss soon,i really love this plsssss
ShiroyaMakuro chapter 35 . 4/23
I really love this! and i am wondering when will you put in more R27 maybe a bit heavier than the usual cuddle and snuggle. By the way, i hope you update later. The faster the better.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 34 . 4/19
I'm not sure when you'll update but I'llwait for it eagerly. While R27 isnt my favorite pairing, its still awesome. Reborn should make Tsuna run. If he's in danger and the Arcobaleno cant come, the least he should be able to do is run away...
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 35 . 4/19
Tch. Asshole Iemitsu. They should kill him off already. More than a few problems would be solved.
xXmato.brsXx chapter 1 . 4/15
i hope you will update soon
12anarose chapter 1 . 4/14
Hope you update soon!;)
xXmato.brsXx chapter 35 . 4/12
i hope you will update soon,great story,when i say great i mean very very very really really great story
YokaiAngel chapter 35 . 4/3
Wow!~~~ Genius!~~
DynamicSky chapter 35 . 4/1
I suddenly had the urge to come back and reread this story. It's really well written and I love all the interactions Tsuna has with the arcobaleno. The plot is exciting and I just can't wait for more. This was last updated in 2014 so I don't know if it's been discontinued or not, but I'm really hoping for an update. Please, if you have any spare time, continue this. It's too good to just leave it at this.
Rinchan chapter 17 . 3/30
It's like pokemon, right?
:D
Pls update this story soon
I love the story very much
3,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »