Reviews for Contract
TooGryffindor chapter 35 . 5/7
Author-nim I really like your fanfiction not only because of its really imaginative AU ( I didn't mean to say that way but it meant how rich it is that it makes itself distinct to others) because how describe the characters. Most fanfictions I've read doesn't really linger the way you've done on how you describe this characters (like the way you've said that Tsuna wore his heart is in his sleeves but the the same heart had been sealed away, it really struck to me may be because it sounded human that it went straight) and how they develop, some may find it slow but I really like how you've done it. Perhaps because I have a knack in such things ( the emotions like passing through their eyes ) .

Anyway, sorry for not saying that would help the story to develop. I just wanted to show my appreciation to your fanfiction and would be an inspiration to you!

Good Day, TooGryffindor
Green Apple Chan chapter 35 . 5/5
This is great! I hope you update soon!
! Wah I really want more!
Aria chapter 1 . 4/28
Uwaaaaah! I've just finished re-reading this fanfic for the nth times but i never get bored of it!.! cant wait for more r27 moments kyaaaa! And also i really want lots of iemitsu bashing! ;) go reborn go fon go colonello! Teach iemitsu a lesson! Eheheheh cant wait for more! :3
I agree I love R27 just way too much xD they r just the cutest couple ever 3 hope u update soon!
princess whitechocolate chapter 35 . 4/20
please update... lemitsu is a bastard and i really want to punch him hard. oh .. i'm drawing some scene from this... i hope you don't mind.
i really want to know next y know. and oh god... i really like the process of how reborn open up to tsuna.
i like to see reborn fight for tsuna. talking about possessive eh?
please keep update or you'll destroy my hope...
If you're still reading your reviews... thank you so much for writing this. It was one of the first KHR fanfics I read, and by far my favorite. I understand that you lost interest in this fandom, but I'll continue to hope that one day you'll update, and give this masterpiece the ending it deserves. I'll continue to wait until that day.
jgood27 chapter 35 . 4/17
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
I enjoy reading your stories a lot. This one is no different. I like it so far
Xcruze chapter 35 . 4/4
Hey, i would like to tell you about some of the things which i had noticed in this fanfic.

1) When Tsuna first went over to the house where the Arcobaleno stay in, he had already told Fong that he had seen Reborn's transformed self and Tsuna stated that he finds it cool, so that should have already shown that he's not uncomfortable with Reborn's transformed self and yet in chapter 20 or 21 Fong had asked Reborn about it again. Was wondering whether it's just a mistake or you wanted it that way.

2) chapter 34, Giotto had already stated that he knew Tsuna's Assurers are the Arcobaleno yet in chapter 35, when both Giotto and Tsuna are in the lobby waiting for the rest, you made Giotto repeat the same thing along with Tsuna's shocked expression. Just want to let you know about it. D

I really love Contract and also A demonic sky, God knows just how many times i had re-read those two stories. Heck, i even know where the fluffy parts are and just headed there straight to read them. Thank you for writing so many R27 fanfics, there just isn't a lot of them here or any other sites, heck, i believe that you're the one who had written most of them and got me hooked to this pairing. When i first started on KHR fanfics, i love 1827; cause i can't stand the others being paired with Tsuna, but now, i don't even look at 1827, i just keep on searching for R27 fanfics.

Can't wait for the next chapter to be updated! Want to know just what kind of stupid things Iemitsu is going to do and be on the receiving end of Reborn, Fong and even Collonelo's wrath. Hell hath no fury like a Arcobaleno's wrath (i think i failed in this?)

I can totally imagine Iemitsu first send out people to kill Tsuna but all of those men got killed by his three Assurers, with no updates from those people he sent, Iemitsu decided to just go and take care of Tsuna himself (because he thinks that he is so high and almighty) only to be captured by one of them. Tortured nearly to death by the three Arcobaleno; without Tsuna knowing of course, and it's during that time when Iemitsu found that that Giotto and his six Assurers had went against Reborn himself and lost, realising that the 'black sheep' of the family actually have a pact with such strong people.

I would seriously be laughing my ass off at the time when Iemitsu find out just who he is going against. (can you feel my hatred for Iemitsu? Nana and Timoteo too but Iemitsu is on my top list right now)

By the way, when Xanxus appeared for the meeting in the hotel; like chapter 31 or 32, it's stated that Xanxus looked a little bit uncomfortable when Timoteo went near him (or something like that) does that means that Xanxus doesn't like the way that Timoteo is treating Tsuna? Or is Xanxus just uncomfortable with close physical contact?

Sorry for the long ass review and so many questions. Really hope that you would update this and A demonic sky soon. Can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. D
Theta-McBride chapter 35 . 4/2
Love it! :-D
jfc chapter 28 . 4/1
I HOPE YOU UPDATE THISSSS OMGGGG I like the plot so far and your characterizations and everything are pretty spot on! And i swear to God all these little cuddles between Reborn and Tsuna are making me cry and reducing me to a puddle dear god help me i hope they'll kiss in earnest sometime soon. Please omg hahaha I LOVE THEM YOURE SO GOOD cant wait for your update! i love thiss!
plleaseeeee updateeeee and make reborn fight for tsuna love!
Deathwalkerberry chapter 35 . 3/30
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
Raven325 chapter 35 . 3/27
Plsssss update! This is awesome and would be bad if it just ended right here
3,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »