Reviews for Contract
zorchide chapter 35 . 2h
will you do a next a this fanfiction
Yukigin Mizune chapter 35 . 14h
Hello, I hope you can update your story because i really live your fanfic. Thank you.
Person chapter 21 . 7/31
Love the characters! Fong is one of my favorites and its really funny just thinking about his and Tsuna's petting sessions
Hi Metamorcy!
I really love your story, I've already read this story many times and I can't get bored of it.
It's more than a year's since your last update and I'm starting to wonder if your going to discontinue it bit if it's true can you inform us?
My native language is not English but you fanfiction was so good that I started to read this kind stories.
I repeat, your story have potential and it would be a waste to abandon it here, so please continue this story. I'm so in love with this that everytime I finish reading it, I review and tell you how good it Is.
P.S. Reborn is so cool
Bye
Weabootrash chapter 11 . 7/25
You have no idea how many times I have re read this oh my god I have yet to see a new chapter but this is still good enough to keep me waiting
Nomiki chapter 35 . 7/24
A very nice story line, different than usual which makes it all the more enjoyable. I hope to be able to read the following chapters soon :)
Jikol chapter 35 . 7/24
Pls update! A gr8 story! I wanna know wat happens next!
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 7/21
Currently in tears. This hasn't been updated in a year. And it's WONDERFUL! Just like the rest of your stories. I sincerely hope that there's a future for your unfinished works. It'd be a shame to leave them hanging...
Please, please, please, please, please continue this story. It's really good!
I fond this story by accident and ended up adicted, hope you go back to writing it.
TeaMon chapter 13 . 7/10
Actually 200 yen is closer to $2 in fact it's approximately 1.6 and 15000 yen is around $120 just wanted to let you know. The trick is to take off two zeros and that's the USD which is not that accurate but it's close.
ynius chapter 35 . 7/7
please, please, update already! it's been an year!... and thank you for this chapter...
NamelessBlueRoseMage chapter 35 . 7/6
This is a very unique AU you have thought up. I love how you still kept the KHR characters canon personalities (with a little OOCness sometimes because of the plot - Iemitsu) and made them go along with your plot. This story is really interesting! I'm looking forward to when Tsuna gets all of the Arcobaleno into a contract with him, and when he'll be finally out of his family's clutches. I hope you update soon.
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 35 . 6/28
Its has been a long time since you updated your story, I kinda miss your awesome story and wondering whether you want to continue the story or not I really hope you will though. Thanks
This is the tenth time i read this.. it still left me smile after reading this... it was always fresh... i never get bored reading this... could you please update... i know your buy with yourlife and its selfish for me to asking this but i can't help it to ask for the update.. you can find the inspire from the story if you read the last chapter... please update
3,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »