Reviews for Tough Lovers
maeliss nyli chapter 2 . 6/21
really, you're awesome. wow, i love this story so much !
Alisontheperson chapter 2 . 4/25
Oh god, I love this fic. It's been, like, a year since you last updated, but YOU SAID THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER! Please update soon, I cannot WAIT until the last chapter. PLEASE UPDATE!
angel0811 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
no u got it wrong yukio (spelling I know) is the youngest rin is the oldest just to let you know not trying to be mean
AnonymousIDK chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This is a really great story and I hope to see the final chapter
Allu-chan chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Thie is one of my fav story about Ryuji/Rin thanks for writing it! (Hope you'll do another chapter..)
Miss Baby Bear chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is like my favorite song by Christina Aguilera
BookAddict67 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
OMG! I didn't know there was a second chapter! I ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN LOVED IT!

Wait, does this mean you never updated? No, please don't say that. Please tell me you still exist and you will (if not have already) update. Please? I'm sick of this, all these fics were written years ago. Please?
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
THAT WAS PERFECT! I AM SO SICK OF READING SMUTT (apologies to those who love it) I JUST WANTED THIS! THANK YOU! I SWEAR IM GONNA REREAD THIS FOREVER MORE! THANK YOU!

Hope the beauty pagent was good- course it was... ;)
Obviously Enough chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Well, that was kinda really cute, with a smoothly conducted plot, endearing characters (it's Ryuji, after all ! C'mon !) (I think that the character fangirls like the most is Ryuji, is he ?), needed tenderness in our cruel world, and a lot of good things, like humour ("Those are mine, idiot !") and secondary characters (Ukobach is awesome !). Though, your characters are a little OOC (Rin is too violent and a teaser, he looks like in the dream he makes in the anime, when he saves Shiemi. A little too fantasy version of him. Also Shima and Koneko who can't bare Rin, it's weird), but it's doesn't matter, your story is totally awesome anyway !
(I apologize for all my mistakes, I'm a French people (Jacques is not quite popular although XD I was curious, so I watched out : 113 babies have been called Jacques in 2009, contrary to 15 423 in 1946 :p We got a lot of Louis though, which is also quite cliché.))

I would be glad to read the end of it all, so I'll be here if you ever lend it to us !
Love, fighting, and I hope to hear from you soon !
TheHallow chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
OHMYGOD! SO CUTE! SOOO CUTE!
TheHallow chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You know... at first I thought this was gonna be weird... only to find that it's absolutely FUCKING ADORABLE! Literally ;P
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
that was frigging cute ;)
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
You have gotta post the final part soon! Like, right now!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Please just make one one chapter! You can't leave me hanging! My name's Lorean Johnson and I love this fanfic, I know I'm doing this anonymously, so that's why I said my name. I need more of this and your the only one who can provide me with a new update!
Girlsandguysandmoreguys chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Really enjoying your story, i would be sooo happy if it went longer than three chapters, tho if not it's fine too. I love Ryuji too, though i don't think i could decide between him and Rin so they can be bi and i'll have both!