Reviews for Help Wanted
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Hey. Just found this. Are you planning on continuing? I do hope so. Though I see it has been a long time :-(
wladka.peters chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
I hope, that you put some chapter, really like this story
Fussy chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
The good parts: This makes me laugh and it is very, very cute. I like the way you softened Pansy a little.

The bad: As far as I'm aware the Brits don't use the words store or apartments. They say shops or shopping center and flats or block of flats. Unless, of course. these words were changed in the American publications.

That said I hope this story isn't dead. Can't wait for my next dose of cute.
NevemTeve chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Oh please, don't abandon this story.
mikek2118 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Really enjoyed this story so far. Don't leave us hanging, we need more chapters
princesadeplata chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
umm...HELLO? where are you and why aren't you updating? what the heck?!
slytherinluna chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I saw this via tumblr and wow - never thought I'd like this pairing. Crisp writing, interesting setup, characters are just slightly off canon to be interesting. I think Pansy was never written as this nice as canon, but never mind that I suppose.

Nice work :)
ladymarinette chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I love this fic. my sister told me about this story and i fell in love. i never considered neville and pansy together but i like it now. there aren't many neville x pansy shippers out there. and this is the only good fanfic on here for them. i just want to make sure if you are still planing on finishing this since it has been months. i really hope you update soon. i would be bummed if you didn't complete it. Love this story. xox
Lauri3n chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This is great! The dinner scene was hysterical.
fullmoonandglasses chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I am in love this this story! Another chapter soon pleaaaaase i'm loving it!
JessebelleSilver chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
I just stumbled across your story today, and I totally fell in love with it! Pansy and Neville make such a cute character, and I really like the way the others are portrayed. I look forward to the rest of your story! )
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I did not see that coming! I loved ChickenPansy and how she used her magic to turn Renee into a chicken! Good job!
nolongerinuseee chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Re-reading this! It's just so brilliant...
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Oh, no, not Renee! I hope she doesn't mess things up for Nevlle and Pansy!
ac1212 chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Ahhhhh! This is so good! I love Pansy and Neville! Keep 'em coming!