Reviews for A Change for the Better Or Worse?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 2/4
I loved the story! But the chapters are too short. If you could make the chapters longer, that'd be great. Also add a lemon scene in it too, I love reading lemons hehe _ Good job. I hope there is a sequel.
HO0T HO0T chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Aaaw this was so cool I can't believe you tricked your poor fans into thinking that this was the end of the story! :P but still it was awesome and now I'm going to read the actual story ;P thanks!

Flying high,
MidnightMoonlitKitten chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Awessooooome Story!
Hope it (almost) NEVER ends!
But still AWESOME story!

-Ciao x2
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
awesome\ I want 2 draw her
Marisa chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
this story was awesome, great job! love the Hanyouness features and powers, me want!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ya know i proberly think of all of your chapters, chapter 6 the the greatest and the funniest! -A
animeholic2121 chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
I love your story and I love how kagome is nice and strong and that she has a lot of demon blood in her. hope that you can update your story soon because I want to know what happened now can't wait forkagome and inuyasha to mate! please update
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Hahaha i went to the trouble of going all the way to google transate and typing in Daij┼Źbudesu(which is a realy hard word to type,i guess i should of just "copied and paste" only to find out you translated it for me at the end of the capter! Now I feel like an idiot...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
When i read the bit about kikyo dying I did an evil laugh muahahahaha!-Epic moment... Lol xx
Icefire BlackMoon chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Promises to be good, can't wait to read the rest! :)
thelastunicorn chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
i love this chapter of this story. it is really good as always. i can't wait for the sequel to come out soon.
Rain camelot chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
what are you talking about in the end note? what sequel?
Raven-2010 chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Aweet plot twist's, Ahh Naraku shoulda known the spazz would find a way back

UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
lol i was prepared, i was prepared. no freaking out here ;D

sorry i really havent reviewed any of ur stuff in a while... ive been really busy D: but dont worry, i read ur stuff!

anyway publish the sequel ASAP!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
You should've named this, "Losing the Battles. Winning the War?" :) It fits it better.